Chapter 4 - Prep Spar

Adonis' Pov

"Say what?"

She then moved back to give some space between us and started to stretch and loosen her body.

Fan: "Mom and Dad have been training you right, let's see where you're at."

Zeri: "W-wait Fan don't you think that's-"

Fan then dashed at me with her fist cocked back and threw a punch forward at me which I blocked with my sword's sheath. Seeing this she continued to throw punches which I avoided and made the time to throw my stuff away including my sword and countered by grabbing her then performing an over shoulder throw. Obviously it didn't catch her off guard and flipped back to then stand back up straight.

3rd Person Pov

The cow vastyan looked over to the katana that was on the floor along with her brother's bag and crutch before looking back to him. 

Fan: "Why'd you drop your weapon?"

Adonis: "As if I'd want to cut up my sweet little sister."

Jinx & Zeri: "Awwww!"

Vex rolled her eyes while Fan's ears were going red from embarrassment and let off a blast of air around her. Adonis made a violet barrier in front of himself to block off the debris and dust making it's way to him.

Adonis: "Well if you really want me to then I guess I'll swing. It will also make for a good test of my current skill level."

Hearing wind once more Adonis looked forward to see Fan dash in tandem with her wind magic swirling around her legs. Then throwing a leg forward towards her brother's direction sending a whirl of wind towards him, knowing full well of the territory when it came to close combat. Understanding immediately what she was going for Adonis reinforced his body and senses before jumping to the side and countering with a simple duo mana blasts that spiraled around each other. 

Fan: 'They're fast!'

Seeing this she squatted down and placed her hands down before releasing wind to shoot herself upwards in the air and kept her self airborne by having a foothold with wind around her legs. 

Jinx: "That's not fair she's already flying."

Adonis paid no mind and set up his Homing Manamass towards Fan who maneuvered around them only to look back and saw that they were flying towards her still.

Fan: "They home as well?"

She tried out flying them but she was too impatient to do so and released a barrier of wind around herself to block them out. Fan then swiped her arm releasing a blade of wind towards Adonis who put up a barrier but before the attack hit he felt the pressure of mana from it.

Adonis: 'I can't fully block it!'

He brought his arms up for a block while simultaneously increasing the output for his reinforcement, it seemed to be enough to not critically wound him and keep him on his feet. A second past before a large line appeared diagonally across his arms he blocked with and torso from the attack making him falter. Seeing this Fan dived down to her brother and dropped kicked him in the head catching him off guard as he soon felt a kick to the bottom of his chin making him gaze upwards.

Adonis: 'Focus...'

Fan impatiently threw a punch that was aimed to the chest but Adonis capitalised on it and redirected the attack away from him before palm hitting her in the side. Then not even a second later Fan sent a kick to the head once more which was blocked before she was pulled in and hit with an elbow strike to her chest in one movement.