Chapter 8 - Back to School

3rd Person Pov

Fan Kokuryu, the younger sister of Adonis, was now at Piltover Battle Academy with her friends for their first year. Needless to say that she was excited about being in the same school as her older brother again, though her face definitely didn't show it.

She wore wrappings around her large chest with a red varsity jacket that had the emblem of a cow on the back. Blue Jean shorts, white sneakers with black socks pulled up to her knees.

Currently she was walking with her friends down the halls to explore the building before class started for them. Listening to Jinx as she was doing as she does and says what's on her mind.

Jinx: "I'm surprised I got in with my record."

Vex: "Not the only one..."

Zeri: "So Adonis is a year above us."

Fan simply nodded before Jinx picked up the convo again.

Jinx: "It's gotta be real awkward for him being in the same class as his ex."

Fan: "...Duels are allowed between students right?"

Zeri: "Erm, yes."

Fan: "I have my first target it seems."

The three then noticed Fan upping the pace of her strides making them all chase after her immediately.

Zeri: "Fan no!"

Fan: "Fan yes."

Vex: "We haven't gotten to homeroom yet even."

Jinx: "Isn't Donnie capable of dealing with her himself if he wanted? C'mon Fan not now at least!"

Fan: "Don is too soft for revenge so I'll deal with that traitor myself-"

She looked back to her friends and ended up bumping into someone causing her to stop and look at the person.

Fan: "Sorry."

She was about to walk away once more but felt an unfamiliar hand hold her shoulder, sparking irritation in her. Turning to the guy again with a scowl on her face this time.

Draven: "Hey now you can't just bump into Draaaaven and move away like that."

The half minotaur began tensing her arms in further frustration when seeing Draven's gaze lower to her chest.

Draven: "Since you're new how about Draaaaven shows you around?"

Fan: "Fuck off!-"

Before she could go for a wind powered right hook five fingers clenched around Draven's face.

???: "You heard her, move."

The Noxian axe wielder found himself thrown across the hallway then into a wall crashing into it. Pissed at getting interrupted Draven pulled himself out of the wall to see who had done it and have his eyes widen in surprise to see Adonis now where he was.