Chapter 10 - Private Lessons

Adonis' Pov

It's been about a week of classes and things have been alright, it seems I've got some respect from others since my fight with Ahri. It made me feel good thinking about it, especially with the class rep herself giving me a greeting whenever we were in view of each other much to other dudes envy.

'Well she is famous and cute. Plus she has some nice boobs, defo bigger than Frigg's-

Frigg: "Master? What was that?"

'Nothing! Nothing.'

I forget that she's technically in my mind as well, though there are some thoughts I can shield from her knowledge. Sighing after hearing a hmph from the spirit I found myself at the front of some gates with a large mansion in view as well. It was a pale contrast to what I was used to seeing in Zaun.

'Least I know I'm in the right place.'

I walked up to the gates and pressed on the buzzer then simply waited for a reply, it was taking a while so I buzzed again before leaving it, coughing into my fist a bit.

'Should I call her agai-'

???: "Hello?"

I was startled from the unfamiliar voice that had answered.

'Did I get the address wrong?'

I decided to answer anyways thinking that maybe Qiqi had someone over.

"Uhm, I'm from Qiyana's class is she in?"

???: "Do you happen to be that "Donnie" she talks about?"

"I'm Adonis, yes."

???: "She mentioned you'll be over, come in."

I heard her hang up before the front gates began to open up, inviting me further into the estate. So I walked down the path towards the front of the mansion and raised my hand to knock only for the door to open before I could. 

I was met with the sight of a woman in a maid outfit about Kai'sa's height, she had brown skin with a green dot on her forehead and black hair tied up into a ponytail. I noticed that she held a feather duster showing she was probably cleaning beforehand but it seemed kinda long and could be mistaken for a polearm. She moved away to allow me a path to come in and bowed slightly.

???: "Come in."

"Thank you."

I walked in and heard the door close behind me, I marvelled at the scale of the mansion's interior compared to what I had saw from outside. With some expensive vases and decorations around, the maid then walked in front of me telling me to follow her so I did.

???: "Milady is currently bathing and will join us shortly, she instructed me to lead you out back."

"Bet."

I simply looked around admiring the Ixtali paintings that decorated the hall we was walking down, the tapping of my cane and her heels being heard. Before I saw a photo of what seemed to be her and her family seeing as Qiyana was there.

"She really does have 9 older sisters."

???: "That photo was taken before she had joined the True Damage group."

"She looks more happy now than she does in this photo..."

???: "Milady had been largely neglected by her parents in favour of her sisters, something she realized at young making her heavily resent them all."

I shook my head hearing that as I thought to my own parents and even when Umala and Fan joined the family.

'We're not blood-related but I sometimes call her Mom, yet Qiqi's doesn't even care for her.'