Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning I woke up in a room and I wasn't sure how I got there and I was changed into some shorts and tank top. I didn't remember much of how I got here or changed but I remember Natasha and Wanda helping. I got out of bed and found some more clothes sitting on the chair in the room and a note with it.

-Bathroom is down the hall. 3rd door on the right.- I read and sighed grabbing the clothes and towel that as there.

As I left the room I made sure the hallway was empty and started walking down the hall.

"Did the note say 2nd or 3rd door?" I asked myself. I reached the 2nd door and opened it to find a guy standing there in a towel. I was speechless seeing him. He finally turned and looked at me.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry...I was looking for the bathroom." I said and he gave a small smile.

"Freya right?" He asked and I nodded looking at him and my eyes went directly to the metal left arm. He knew what my eyes were looking at him and I adverted my eyes as quick as I could.

"Sorry..." I said and he shook his head.

"It's okay. I'm sure you haven't seen anything like this before." Bucky said and held up his arm and I nodded.

"Yeah, little different. Um...I'm sorry I busted in your room....." I trailed off.

"You can call me Bucky." He said and extended his hand and I walked in and accepted it.
"Freya, but you knew that. Can I ask how?" I asked and a door in Bucky's room opened.

"Because I told him about you when he came home early this morning." Nat said coming from their bathroom and she kissed his cheek. I smiled.

"Oh so you two are together?" I asked and they nodded.

"We are and couldn't be happier." Bucky said and I smiled.

"That great you guys. Goddess of Love trait, I'm happy seeing people in love." I said and they nodded.

"Well I'm going to head one more door down and get in the shower." I said and they nodded. As I left their room I ran into Thor in the hallway.

"Good morning little one." Thor said and I smiled.

"Good morning brother." I said as I went to head into the bathroom.

"Breakfast?" He asked and I sighed.

"Once I take a shower." I said he nodded as I walked into the bathroom to and took a shower. Once I was done I changed into the black jeans and teal t-shirt I was given. I braided my hair again since I never got it wear it any way but down in Asgard. Once I got done I headed back to my room and put on my tennis shoes and headed down to the kitchen following all the noise from everyone talking. Before I got to arrive I was met by Loki.

"Good Morning Fifi." Loki said and I smiled.

"Good morning Loki." I said and he smiled.

"Mother know I'm missing yet?" I asked and he sighed but nodded.

"We left her a note and let her know we were taking you for a few days." Loki said and I nodded as we walked into the kitchen and everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"Good morning everyone." I said and they all said their good mornings.

"Good morning cupid." Tony said and I smiled at him.

"Good morning Mr. Stark. Thank you for letting me stay here." I said and he shook his head.

"It's Tony and it's not a problem." Tony said and I smiled.

"Also thank you for whosever clothes I keep stealing." I said and Nat laughed.

"No problem." Nat said.

"Yeah she has too many as it is." Bucky said and we all laughed. Thor handed me a plate of breakfast and I smiled.

"Thank you Thor." I said and he smiled at me as I sat down next to Loki and started eating.

"Which one of you is taking me out to explore today?" I asked Thor and Loki and they looked at each other.

"I will." Thor said and I smiled at him.

"Awesome." I said and I finished breakfast in silence as everyone around me held their own side conversations. I looked at the life my brothers have made on Midgard and with all these people. Once Thor and I were finished with breakfast we headed out of the compound and headed to Times Square.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

While Thor and I explored he explained every one of the Avengers I had met to me and their skill set and powers. It was so much to talk about but everyone sounded amazing. Here I was with just powers of love. Once we got back to the compound Thor had a meeting with Tony and I went looking for someone's room. I found her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." She said and I opened the door.

"Wanda..." I said and she looked up and saw me.

"Goddess." She said and smiled I shook my head.

"Freya is fine." I said and she smiled.

"Can I help you with something?" Wanda asked and I looked at the floor.

"Possibly." I said.

"What might that be?" Wanda asked.

"Thor told me about everyone's powers and I was wondering if you could see the future by reading my mind somehow?" I asked and she sighed.

"I can but can I ask why?" She asked and I sighed.

"My mother is wanting me to get married and I just need to see who my husband is in the future. I'm tired of waiting." I said and she smiled.

"Come over and sit." Wanda said and I sat next to her on her bed.

"Okah relax your mind and think only of the future. I will see what I can see." Wanda said and I nodded. I took a deep breath and did as I was told. After a few minutes Wanda spoke up.

"Okay done."

"And?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Freya, I didn't see his face only from the back." Wanda said and I sighed.

"It was a long shot any way right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thank you Wanda." I said and hugged her. I walked out of her room.

Wanda sighed and shook her head. She had seen who Freya was supposed to marry but she was keeping it to herself so she could figure it out on her own. If Freya wavered from the path Wanda could always try and steer her in the right direction.