Chapter 13

I had been back for about a week, Steve and I were spending so much time together that it was nice when Nat and Wanda offered to take me out shopping for clothes and essentials I would need. I was nervous being out since I was unsure what I needed but I knew Nat and Wanda would take care of me. We were at the mall when I sense something.

"So I'm not exactly sure besides clothes and undergarments what else I need." I said and Nat nodded.

"Well, we have swimming pool at the compound so if you ever want to go swimming. Get some work out clothes since we have the gym. Just want to make sure you are fully prepared for all outfits." Nat said and I sighed.

"Can you girls help me find things? I don't know exactly what to get or what would look good." I said and they both nodded.

"We got you Frey. Also, Steve stopped me on the way out and he asked if we could get you dresses for date nights." Wanda said and I nodded.

"Well I don't know much about what Steve likes." I said and they smiled.

"Sweetie, you could wear sweatpants and a t-shirt with no makeup and Steve would find you attractive. Don't worry about what Steve likes, go with what you like. Which we will help you figure out." Wanda said and I smiled. We walked into a couple stores and just kept buying things up, Tony offered to foot the bill so no issues with spending. After a couple hours and plenty of shopping bags later we headed back to the compound and I went to my room to put everything away. I heard a knock on my open door and I saw Loki and Thor standing there.

"Hey Fifi." Loki said. I walked over and hugged Thor.

"So you got to leave Asgard and Mother is staying?" I asked and Thor nodded.

"Yeah, she doesn't fully accept this but knows she can't stop it either. She said she would like a visit every once in a while." Thor said and I nodded.

"Okay so is that why you are here or was it something else?" I asked. They sat on the foot of my bed side by side and I looked at them awkwardly as I folded some t-shirts putting them in my dresser.

"Hey, come sit." Loki said as he grabbed my desk chair and moved it in front of them. I was so confused but did as they said. I sat down and looked at them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Listen we know you are an adult..." Loki said.

"And things are happening..." Thor said and I knew exactly where they were going and I just sat there letting them do this.

"So we wanted to talk to you about the way things are changing with you." Loki said.

"And the feelings you are having for Steve." Thor said.

"We know you both haven't been dating long but we also know you may have certain feelings for him." Loki said. It took all I had in me not to laugh at this.

"Certain....grown up feelings..." Loki said.

"Which leads to being together...together...in grown up ways." Thor said.

"We want to talk to you about some changes you are feeling and the way things are going to happen." Loki said.

"So when a man and woman really care about each other...-" Thor started to say.

"WOAH! STOP! Okay enough!" I said to them stopping them from going any further.

"Freya...you want to be an adult we have to have this talk." Loki said.

"Okay first of all I am an adult and have been, second of all mother gave me this talk when I started courting and third if I had questions I would go to Nat or Wanda, not my brothers." I said and they both looked at me looking relieved.

"So have you and Steve....?" Loki asked.

"What?! Why are you asking me this?" I asked confused and in shock.

"I'm curious." Loki said.

"You are curious if your little sister had slept with someone?" I asked and he shook his head and didn't say anything else. I looked at them and sighed and grabbed a bathing suit from the one bag.

"Now if you all don't mind I am going to change and go swimming in the pool. I miss swimming." I said and Thor smiled knowing we used to do it all the time as kids.

"Okay well have fun." Thor said standing up and kissed my cheek, Loki did the same and they left the room. I change into the bikini Nat talked me into buying. It tied around my neck and around my back and a normal bottom. It was a little low cut and I looked in the mirror and smiled I grabbed a towel and oversized t-shirt. I walked out of my room and headed to the pool. Once I arrived I took off the shirt and laid everything on the one lounge chairs that was in there. Before I could walk in the pool I noticed someone come walking out of the pool. I had to keep my jaw from hitting the floor since I was looking at Steve walking out of the pool in a pair of swim trunks. Steve saw me and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

"Hey...I wondered when you would find the pool." Steve said trying to make conversation.

"Had to get a suit first." I said and Steve nodded.

"You getting out already?" I asked and Steve nodded.

"I did some laps now I was going to get in the hot tub." Steve said pointing to the corner of the room.

"Want to join me?" Steve asked taking my hand and kind of leading me with him before I could even answer. We got in the hot tub and Steve pulled me into his lap and I straddle him and I smiled.

"How was shopping with the girls?" Steve asked wrapping his arms around my rest resting his hand right above my butt. I placed my arms around his neck.

"Very productive." I said and she smiled looking down at the bikini.

"Looks like it." Steve said and I smiled.

"I missed you while I was gone." I said.

"I missed you too." Steve said.

"What did you do while I was gone?" I asked.

"Worked out, hung with Bucky. Normal things I used to do before you came into my life." Steve said and I laughed.

"And now that I'm in your life?" I asked. He smiled as I leaned down and passionately kissed him. Steve moaned as I took lead and traced my tongue along his lips and he opened for me. As we sat making out Steve moved his hands to my hips and helped me start grinding on him and I moaned breaking our kiss with a sigh and Steve moved his lips down my neck.

"Steve..." I moaned out and kept moving on him. Steve groaned against my neck and I smiled. I felt one of Steve's hand go to the tie on my back and grabbed the tie.

"Steve?" We heard a voice call out coming in the area and we quickly broke apart I didn't have time to get off his lap when Tony walked up and saw us. He tried to not make a big deal about it.

"Whenever you're done....relaxing here can you come to the lab? I have something I want to show you." Tony said and Steve nodded.

"Yeah be right there." Steve said and I Tony walked out. I looked down at Steve and gave him a quick kiss, getting off his lap.

"Maybe we were moving a little fast..." I said and Steve nodded and placed a hand on my cheek and looked at me.

"You pace Fraisy, you know that. Don't rush on my account." Steve said giving me a small kiss. Steve stood up after taking a deep breath. He groaned to himself knowing he needed to cool down. He got out of the hot tub and jumped directly into the pool and then swam to the other end. He looked back at me and winked.

"Dinner tonight?" Steve asked.

"Of course." I said and he walked out after grabbing his towel and leave. I leaned my head back and placed my hands over my face and sighed. This was going to be tough waiting but I just had to make sure I was ready.