Chapter 18

It had been a few days since I got back from Asgard and Steve was still on a mission and I was getting aggravated missing him. I was sleeping in his bed at night and then was trying Yoga and took up boxing just to keep my mind busy when he wasn't home. I had just finished a training season with Tony and I walked to my room and grabbed my shower stuff.

"Wanda, I'm heading to the showers. If Steve and the rest come back can you tell him?" I asked stopping at her room as I passed.

"Yeah sure." Wanda said and I smiled. I walked into the bathroom and sighed looking in the mirror as I brushed out my hair before taking a shower getting out all of the knots. Once I got on the shower, I closed the glass door and I turned on the water and let it get super-hot which was how I loved it. I just got in and was letting the water hit every tense muscle in my body.

*****STEVE POV*****

We were finally getting back to the compound after being gone a few days and I was praying that Freya was back. I just needed to hold my girl close to me. First before anything I needed a shower, I was dirty, sweaty and just needed to shower before seeing Freya. I walked into my room without telling anyone I was back and grabbed my stuff for the shower and walked into the bathroom. I heard a shower on already and knew everyone I came back with hadn't had time to come up here. I looked in the shower area and I saw her, I knew he body shape even through the frosted glass. I looked at her body enough, I know everything about. God I had missed her and I knew I had to get my hands on her, fuck it. I wasn't waiting, I needed her now. I got undressed and walked to her shower door and opened it, stepping in.

"Steve?!" Freya asked in shock seeing me.

*****NORMAL POV*****

I was enjoying the steaming hot shower when the door to the shower opened and Steve stepped in.

"Steve?!" I asked in shock and before anything else could be said his lips were crashing to mine. He placed a hand on the back of neck to hold me to him as he passionately kissed me. His lips moved to my jaw line and then my earlobe.

"Steve..." I moaned out and he growled in my ear.

"I need you Freya..." Steve growled and I could even respond I just nodded in agreement. Steve smiled and started kissing my neck and down to the junction where my neck and shoulder met and he sucked.

"Oh god." I said and Steve smiled as he moved kissed down my front and reached my breast he kissed around my chest and I smiled as he then continued down my body and I saw him get on one knee and I knew what he was planning in on doing and I was unsure.

"Steve, what are you doing?" I asked and he smiled up at me.

"Do you trust me Freya?" Steve asked.

'Of course." I said and he smiled at me. I wasn't sure what was happening when Steve took my leg and put it over his shoulder. Steve felt me tense up.

"Fraisy, relax." Steve said and I took a calming breath. As I calmed down Steve noticed and opened my folds and I felt him insert a finger and I moaned gripped the top of the door just to hold on for stability.

"You okay?" Steve asked I nodded. He smiled and inserted another finger and I moaned louder and he smiled and knew I was ready and I saw him move closer and then I felt his tongue on my sensitive bud and I cried out.

"Steve!" I said and he stopped.

"No don't stop!" I said and he chucked but went back to what he was doing. Soon I felt myself clenching around Steve's fingers and I wasn't sure what that meant but Steve moaned causing me to feel something inside and I felt like a damn burst open. Steve removed his fingers and moved my leg off his shoulder. Before he kissed me he rinsed his face in the shower water and I smiled at him and he saw the daze I was in.

"Fraisy....you okay?" Steve asked and I nodded

"Perfect." I said and Steve attacked me with a passionate kissed and he placed my arms around his neck, then he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I need to know you are sure about this." Steve said and I felt his hard member rubbing against my opening and it was so hard to concentrate on his words.

"Please Steve, keep going. I want you." I said and Steve smiled and passionately kissed me as he slowly entered me. I pulled away from our kiss and threw my head back against the wall that Steve had backed us up to. As he entered I instantly felt something change and it slightly hurt and I winced in pain.

"Talk to me Freya...." Steve said and I sighed.

"I'm fine Steve, I feel great." I said and he smiled as I leaned down and passionately kissing him. He started to slowly thrust me in me and I smiled at the sensation. I moaned and gripped on to Steve for leverage. He started moving a little faster but I didn't feel like it was enough.

"Show me what you got Captain." I said looking in his eyes and I instantly saw them go dark and I wasn't sure what I had released in him but he started thrusting into me harder than I ever would have thought possible. I gripped Steve tighter, I knew then Captain in the bedroom would continue to be a thing. I felt myself tighten around Steve again and he moaned at the tightness.

"God Freya..." Steve mumbled out as he pumped harder. I felt myself release all over him and then I felt Steve tense up inside me and I moaned at the new sensation and then he growled out in his release as I felt him shot his release in me and coat my walls. He stayed holing me for a few minutes as I rested my forehead against his.

"Freya...if I don't remove myself from you, I am going to want to go again." Steve said and I smiled.
"Problem with that?" I asked and Steve smiled.

"For you yes, you need a break." Steve said and I then noticed the slight pain as Steve removed himself from me and set my feet on the floor. We both finished washing up and then got dressed. Once we left the bathroom we were met by Bucky waiting outside.

"Hey." I said hugging him since he was back.
"Why are you taking a shower here?" Steve asked.

"Nat is hogging ours and I thought I would give you two some privacy." Bucky said and I looked at Steve and he groaned.

"You heard?" Steve asked and Bucky slightly nodded and I put my face in my hands.

"Hey, I didn't see or hear much. I walked in and heard very little and quickly left. I even stood guard so no one else would come in." Bucky said and I smiled at him finally looking back at him.

"Thanks Buck." Steve said and I nodded. Steve took my hand and I smiled.

"Have a good shower Bucky." I said as Steve and I walked away to his room.