Epilogue

*****5 YEARS LATER*****

"Asher! August! Come on let's go! We can't be late!" I yelled to the backyard where my 4-year-old twin boys were running around chasing each other. Steve and I had moved out of the compound once we found out I was pregnant soon after the wedding. The boys continued to run around and I groaned and looked at Steve.

"They have your speed, I'm not chasing them..." I said and Steve sighed with a laugh. He came to the doorway where I was standing.

"Boys!" He said and they stopped and come running to the doorway and I just shook my head and walked away.

"You guys need to listen to mom." Steve said picking them both up.

"But she is a girl...."Asher whined

"Also a Goddess and can banish you to your room forever." Steve said and I laughed as we headed to the car.

"Nice, scare our children." I said and Steve laughed as we got the boys in the car. Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"Can you banish me to our room later with you?" Steve asked and I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"You can count on it Captain." I said and he moaned. Once we broke apart we got in the car and headed to the compound. Once we arrived we got the boys out of the car and they ran up to Thor and Loki who were standing outside. It was then I looked at my boys playing with their uncles I realized I was raising a mini-Thor and a mini-Loki. I sighed and walked over to my brothers and hugged them.

"Ready for the trip?" Thor asked and I nodded.

"I'm nervous taking the kids through this hoping its safe." I said and Thor sighed.

"We are safe. Its fine. But in case you are worried why don't you and Steve go first, Loki can bring Asher and I can August so we go 2 at a time." Thor said and I looked at the twins.

"Yeah that may be better." I said and Steve nodded. We all got ready and I took Steve's hand and we traveled up first and landed.

"Goddess Freya, Captain Rogers. Good to see you again." Heimdall said and I smiled.

"You too Heimdall." I said as we stood back and waited for the boys. I was getting nervous and then Loki appeared with Asher and he ran to Steve kind of scared. Then Thor and August and he ran up to me.

"Mom! That was amazing!" August said and I smiled taking his hand and we headed towards the palace.

"We have to change our clothes before we can see grandmother." I said and the boys groaned.

"Hey! You have it easy. I have to wear a corset." I said and all the guys laughed.

"I trust you 3 can get them dressed while I get changed?" I asked looked at all the guys and they looked at each other.

"Yeah, of course." Loki said and I sighed. We soon reached the palace and we split up. I went to mine and Steve's room that mother had given us to find my ladies maids waiting to get me dressed. After about 15 minutes as I was getting laced into my dressed Steve came walking in. Almost in the same outfit he wore 5 years ago when he came to ask my mother for person mission but without the cloak. My dress was lilac color with silver threading and flowing sleeves. Steve looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Thor and Loki are getting them dressed. They suggested I come and see our room." Steve said and I smiled and looked around.

"It is a great room. Mom gave the boys my old room." I said and Steve smiled. Once I was in my dress the ladies maid who was helping left and I smiled walked up to Steve.

"I can't get over you in Asgardian clothing. You look so hot." I said and Steve passionately kissed me.

"And if it didn't take me so long to get in and out of this damn dress I would take you right here and now." I said and Steve laughed.

"Oh love, there are ways to have you with the dress still on." Steve said and started to bunch it up and I moaned. He spun me so my hands were palm down on the bed and my ass was in the air and he moved my dress completely out of the way. I heard him unzip his pants and quickly force himself in my once my panties were moved. Steve started thrusting in me hard and fast knowing we didn't have much time and I moaned as quiet as I could.

"Steve, harder, please..." I begged and he complied and I moaned pounding on the bed as I released and I felt Steve spurt in me. I smiled as we were fixing out clothes and he kissed when I turned to him.

"Leave it to you to find a way." I said as there was a knock on our door.

"Are you two done?" Loki asked and I groaned.

"God, sometimes I really hate him..." I groaned and opened the door and I saw the boys dressed and my heart melted.

"Oh my god you boys look so handsome." I said and they smiled.

"Mommy, you look so pretty!" August said and I smiled leaning down and kissing his cheek and then I kissed Asher's cheek.

"Ready to go see Grandmother?" I asked and they got excited and I took their hands.

"Now remember manners please. I know you have never been here before but best behavior." I said and the boys nodded. They had never been to Asgard but once I was pregnant and had the boys Frigga was making constant visits to Midgard. As soon as I knew it was safe for the boys to travel and I brought them here and I was their first time. We were having dinner with my mother and I was so worried about the boys table manners. We walked into the grand dining room and I saw Frigga sitting at the head of the table.

"Boys!" Frigga yelled and they looked at me and I released their hands.

"Go." I said as they ran towards her.

"Grandmother!" The boys yelled and I smiled knowing how much they loved her and seeing her face so happy made me happy.

*****A FEW DAYS LATER*****

The boys went with Thor, Loki and Fandral who was a guard, warrior and friend of Thor's to explore the palace, they mentioned sword trained which I was highly against, I mean the boys were 4! Steve and I were walking around the palace hand and hand and he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked and Steve shook his head.

"Nothing. It's actually a proposition I have for you." Steve said and I looked at him oddly.

"Okay...I'm listening." I said and Steve smiled.

"The boys love it here and I can tell you are a little more at ease lately being here." Steve said and I half nodded.

"I did miss it." I said and Steve sighed.

"And I just want you happiness Fraisy, it's all that matters to me. So I talked to your mother already and we discussed the possibility of all of us staying here for a few months, no amount of time fully determined. The boys should know their Asgardian history and lifestyle and not just hear about it from their mother and uncles. Also, I would like to learn more about your life as daughter of the queen and what life looks like up here on a daily basis." Steve said and I stopped in my tracks.

"You would really be okay moving to Asgard for a while?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes Fraisy, let's live life for us finally." Steve said and I passionately kissed him.

"Just the Captain and the Goddess with 2 mini–Captain Gods, all in Asgard. Thank you Steve." I said as we broke apart and Steve smiled.

"Anything for you Goddess." Steve said and I smiled.

"Let's go find the boys and tell them the good news!" I said and Steve smiled as we rushed off to find the boys. When I was stuck here with no life I couldn't wait to get out of Asgard but that I was here with my husband and 2 sons, there was nowhere else I wanted to be. Love changed my life in more ways than one and I couldn't be happier than I was with my Captain Steven Rogers.