Chapter 6

Steve Rogers just brought me to my room and we made plans for tomorrow to have lunch together.

"Crap..." I said leaning on the door knowing what I felt on the roof. I pushed off the door and then sensed him.

"Fuck...Loki! I know you are in here!" I said and he made himself visible sitting on my bed.

"So you and the Captain?" Loki said and I groaned.

"Don't judge me Loki." I said and he shook his head.
"I'm not judging you Fifi." Loki said and I sighed.

"I feel judginess vibes." I said and Loki walked up to me, placed him hands on my shoulders and looked at me.

"I came in here to check on you after the party to make sure you were okay and you weren't here. When I went to leave I saw you coming and just thought I would wait. I mean I thought the man was going to kiss you so I didn't want to leave and interrupt." Loki said and I shook my head.

"Loki....can I tell you something and you not tell Thor or anyone?" I asked. Loki and I were always so close.

"You felt something with him." Loki said and I smiled.

"I did. Loki, I can't be with him. He wont want to move to Asgard and mother wont let me move here." I said and Loki said.

"You are panicking, how do you know he feels the same?" Loki said and I sighed.

"Mother always said it would happen when both people felt it. It was when he put his jacket on me. I then looked and noticed I still had his jacket. I took it off and laid it over my desk chair. I looked back at Loki.

"Listen I just want to go to bed and sleep on it. I could be overreacting." I said and Loki said.

"I think you know you're not Fifi but you do what you have to." Loki said, kissed my cheek and walked out. I sighed and got into pajamas and crawled into bed falling to sleep quickly.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

The next morning I woke up and got dressed for the day knowing I would be going to lunch with Steve. I put on a pair of black jeans with some holes in them and a red lace trimmed tank top and a short sleeved black and red flannel shirt, I left it unbuttoned and got some black converse. I finished my hair and make-up and went to leave the room almost running into Steve who was about to knock on my door and I smiled.

"Good morning." I said and Steve smiled.

"Good morning." Steve said.

"I have something of yours..." I said as I walked back into my room and grabbed his jacket.

"Yeah I got to my room and noticed I didn't have it." Steve said and I smiled.

"So, you here to escort me to breakfast?" I asked and he sighed with a smile and I could see the blush on his cheeks.

"Actually, there is an ArtWalk in central park that I would love to take you to and then we can get some lunch." Steve said and I smiled.

"Sounds amazing." I said and he smiled at my clothes.

"Am I dressed okay for an ArtWalk?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, it's very casual." Steve said and I smiled.

"Perfect." I said as we walked out of my room and headed downstairs. We saw everyone sitting in the kitchen.

"We are heading out." I said to Loki and Thor. They both looked at us, Loki smiled and Thor gave Steve a pointed look.

"Rogers, do we need to have the what intentions do you have with my sister talk?" Thor asked and I groaned.

"Thor...shut up." I said as I walked up to him and kissed his cheek and kissed Loki's cheek.

"Ready Steve?" I asked and he nodded as we headed out. Once we got to the garage Steve walked up to a motorcycle and I stopped.

"You have never been on one?" Steve asked and I shook my head.

"We don't have many motorcycles in Asgard." I said and Steve nodded.

"We don't have to take it..." Steve said and I shook my head.

"No, I want to ride." I said with a smile and Steve helped me on behind him. Steve started up the bike.

"You may want to hold on goddess." Steve said and I laughed. I wrapped my arms around his midsection and he took off.