Chapter 4

A few days later it was time for me to go back to Asgard per the note left for my mother. Thor came in my room that morning as I was folding up the clothes I had borrowed prepared to returned them to Nat.

"You ready to go little one?" Thor asked as he saw me in a pale blue dress with gold threading and underlayer. I left my hair down and sighed looking in the mirror.

"I think so, can you get these back to Nat?" I asked and Thor shook his head.

"She said to leave them in here for you, this is your room whenever you visit." Thor said and I huffed a laugh.

"Like I'm going to get to come back. Mother isn't going to let me and you know it." I said and Thor shook his head.

"We will work on her." Thor said and I nodded. We left the room and I walked downstairs where everyone was and they all looked at how much I had changed being my normal Asgardian self. I had no clue Thor had brought a dress for me to go back in but it was thoughtful, mother would have died seeing me in Midgardian clothing. Everyone was waiting for me in the living room and I smiled. They all looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you all so much for being so welcoming. I hope I can come back sometime and see you all again." I said and Wanda walked over and hugged me.

"You have to come back, we need a girls day." Wanda said and Nat agreed with a nod as I hugged Nat. I then hugged Bucky, and Tony. Sam was gone on a mission.

"And there are people you have yet to meet that are gone right now." Tony said and Nat agreed with a smile and I was confused.

"Ah yes Captain Rogers. Where has he been?" Thor asked.

"Secret mission." Tony said and I looked at Loki when he arrived at my other side.

"Ready to go?" Loki asked and I sighed.

"Yeah I guess." I said and we headed outside and Tony came out with us.

"See you soon Cupid." Tony said and winked.

"See you later tinman." I said and he laughed.

"Nice!" He said and Thor, Loki and I took off in the Bifrost the Thor conjured up and we took off back to Asgard. Once we arrived Heimdall saw us and I smiled at him.

"Lady Freya." He said and bowed slightly.

"Heimdall." I said.

"Frey!" I heard hear voice and it was excited. She came into sight and I put on my best fake smile and smiled at my mother.

"Hello Mother." I said and she smiled. She hugged me tight and then hugged Loki and Thor when she released me. I looked at Asgard and then back to the Bifrost.

"Come, we must get you ready for dinner." Frigga said and I looked at her.

"Mother, please tell me you don't have a suitor waiting for me already?" I asked and she didn't say anything and I groaned. I looked at Thor and Loki.

"Can one of you come please?" I asked and Loki winked at me.

"I got you Fifi." Loki said.

"I have to go back to Midgard, mother knows this but there is a meeting I have to attend tomorrow." Thor said and I nodded.

"Be safe and see you soon." I said and hugged him. Loki escorted me back to the palace.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

*****BACK AT THE COMPOUND*****

It had been 3 days since Freya had gone back to Asgard and everyone seemed to be missing her. They were all sitting in the living room area talking when Steve Rogers walked through the door and everyone looked at him.

"Welcome back Captain." Tony said and Steve nodded.

"Thanks, anything happen while I was gone?" Steve asked joining everyone.

"We all met Thor's little sister." Nat said and Steve look at Thor.

"She finally got to come here?" Steve asked and Thor nodded.

"Yeah a few days but I am going to try and get her back in a little bit." Thor said.

"Bring her to the party. We have one at the end of the week. Tell Frigga I would like her to come as my guest." Tony said and Thor smiled.

"I will talk to my mother. No promises." Thor said and him and Tony walked away. Steve looked at Bucky and Nat together on the couch and smiled.

"I love that you two found each other." Steve said and they smiled at him.

"It will happen for you too, I'm sure of it." Bucky said and Steve shrugged.

"Maybe not but I get that it's hard." Steve said and Wanda scoffed.

"What's that for?" Steve asked.

"Let's just say recent circumstances had me looking into some futures and yours was one of them and your wife is beautiful." Wanda said and Steve smiled at her.

"Even though it's an invasion Wanda, thank you for the reassurance." Steve said and she smiled.

"I'm going to go shower and wind down from the mission." Steve said getting up and leaving. Nat sat up and looked at Wanda.

"Who is his wife?" Nat asked and Wanda just smiled and got up to leave.

"Wanda!" Nat called after her and Wanda walked away laughing. Bucky chuckled as Nat relax back into him.

"Why wont she tell me?" Nat asked.

"Doll, if you think about it you would know." Bucky said.

"Do you know?" Nat asked Bucky and he nodded.

"I figured it out." Bucky said.

"Who?!" Nat said panicking. Bucky sighed and leaned down and whispered the name in her ear. Nat gasped in shock but then smiled.

"I a million percent support this!" Nat said causing her and Bucky to laughed.