Chapter 16

A few days later I was walking into the kitchen when I saw Steve standing at the table with his back to me. I snuck up behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

"Okay Buck, not funny." Steve said, we both laughed and removed my hands.

"Funny." I said as Steve turned around and gave me a short but passionate kiss. I then looked behind him on the table.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked and he smiled.

"Well since my girlfriend is leaving me tomorrow for Asgard for a few days I thought I would make us a picnic and we could eat it outside near the garden." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"That sounds perfect." I said and he smiled.

"Am I dressed okay?" I asked Steve looked at me. I was wearing a white ruffled peasant top that was cup up and showed some midriff and blue jean shorts.

 I was wearing a white ruffled peasant top that was cup up and showed some midriff and blue jean shorts

"You look amazing." Steve said and I smiled as he leaned in and passionately kissed me. I felt him move his lips down to my jaw and then my neck and I moaned.

"Steve." I said and he picked me up and sat me on the table, spread my legs and stepped between my legs. Steve moved my shirt off my shoulder and started kissing my shoulder and I moaned. He moved his lips back to mine and I smiled in our kiss.

"Hey! This is the kitchen!" Tony said coming in making us break apart. I hide my face in Steve's shoulder as he groaned.

"Good afternoon Tony." I said looking up from Steve's shoulder.

"Good afternoon cupid, capsicle." Tony said and we smiled.

"Where are you two off to?" Tony asked.

"Picnic outside since I leave tomorrow for a few days." I said as Steve stepped out from between my legs and I jumped off the table.

"Sounds like fun. Are you sure you going to Asgard isn't a trick and your mother is going to hold you prisoner?" Tony asked and I heard Steve groan.

"No Tony, my mother is aware I am staying here and she accepts Steve now." I said and Steve kissed my cheek.

"Ready?" Steve asked grabbing my hand and I nodded.

"Yep." I said and we headed outside. Steve picked a perfect spot for us and I smiled seeing the blanket laid out already. We sat down and Steve started handing me food.

"So, why exactly are you going to Asgard you never really said." Steve asked.

"Mother would like me to come with her when she announces to council that I have found my soulmate and will be staying on Midgard. Also, I want to pick some of my stuff up that I didn't get to bring with me." I said and Steve nodded.

"But you will be back?" Steve asked and I gave a small laugh and placed a hand on his cheek for reassurance and he leaned into my touch.

"Yes Steve, I will be back. It will just be a few days." I said and Steve nodded. He grabbed my hand gently by my wrist and kissed the palm of my hand.

"Fraisy...I love you." Steve said and I smiled at him and blushed.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"I have since that night of the party when I gave you my jacket and everything happened. I just wanted to wait to say it but I don't think I can anymore." Steve said and I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Once we broke apart I looked at Steve.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled. We finished eating and then just sat on the blanket making out. We knew we couldn't be seen easily so we felt safe. I was sitting in Steve's lap straddling him and we made out. As we were making out we weren't forcing going any further coming to the realization we knew it would happen when it was meant to. As we made out we heard the sprinkler system start and then instantly started getting wet, there was a spout right in front of use and I instantly got soaked. I jumped off of Steve and he looked down at my top and you could see my barely there white lace bra underneath. He groaned and tossed me the blanket to wrap around me and we picked everything up and rushed back inside.

"I'm going to go change." I said and Steve nodded.

"Movie once you're change?" Steve asked and I nodded. I walked to my room and Steve headed somewhere else before he changed.

*****STEVE POV*****

I walked into the lab and saw Tony trying not to laugh and then I looked out the window and knew he could see Freya and I.

"What the hell Tony?!" I asked pissed off and he started laughing.

"What? The lawn was looking dry. I mean I didn't want the friction you and Freya were causing to set it on fire." Tony said and I groaned.

"Come on Tony, you know this is hard enough for me and then you turn on the sprinklers while she is in a white shirt." I said and he laughed harder.

"That didn't even occur to me until I saw you throw the blanket at her." Tony said.

"Not cool Tony. This is the last day we get to spend together for a few days and that make out session was going perfect and you ruined it." I said and walked out of the lab leaving Tony. I walked to my room to change my wet clothes.

*****NORMAL POV*****

Once Steve and I had our clothes changed we went to the kitchen to pop come popcorn and ran into Bucky and Nat.

"Hey, you two, what are you up to?" Bucky asked.

"Movie night." I said.

"You two want to join?" Steve asked and I smiled at Nat.

"Yeah sure, I think we need to introduce Freya to some horror movies." Nat said and I looked unsure.

"You can sleep with me if you get scared." Steve whispered in my ear and I smiled at him.

"I was already planning on it." I said and Steve smiled as we finished the popcorn and made more for Nat and Bucky and then we all headed into the movie room.

"Okay, what's first?" Steve asked and he looked at Nat.

"A classic." She said and the original Halloween started playing on the screen and I cuddled into Steve's side.

 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

That night after movies I went to my room, changed into pajama's, grabbed my Asgardian clothing for the next morning then headed to Steve's room and knocked on the door. He opened the door and smiled.

"I told you I was sleeping in here tonight." I said and he smiled. I walked in and laid my dress on his chair so it didn't wrinkle and sighed.

"Anyone going with you tomorrow?" Steve asked, we got into bed and I faced him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"No. No one else will be needed but me." I said and Steve nodded.

"I'll miss you." Steve said, leaning in and kissing me.

"I'll miss you too. Be back before you know it." I said once we broke apart.

"Can I see you off tomorrow?" Steve asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I said and he smiled. My eyes started to close and he kissed my forehead.

"Sleep sweet Fraisy." Steve said and I smiled.

"I love you Steve." I said in a small voice half asleep.

"I love you too Fraisy." Steve said and drifted off the sleep as well.