Chapter Six: No...

*Sean's POV*

SIX MONTHS LATER:

Me and Mark were at the park. It had been six months since when we first met. We've been best friends ever since. "Come on Jack! Chase me!" Mark shouted. I laughed. "Don't call me that! It's a weird nickname! Where'd you even get that from anyway?" I said, tagging him and running. "Oh come on Jack, It's funny!" He giggled, chasing me.

Jack was a nickname Mark had given me. I would tell him it was strange, but he would continue to call me it anyway. I looked at my watch. "5:00 pm? I should've been home an hour ago...!" I said. Mark stopped chasing me and smiled. "I'll walk ya home!" He said, grinning. I nodded and went over to my house.

The bigger kids that walked past us on the street would go pale and look away. This was mostly because of Mark. Ever since that incedent at the playground happened, Mark had grown VERY protective of me. If somebody even tried to touch me, Mark would beat them senseless. I never knew how Mark gained all the strength he did, but for some reason, I was never picked on since.

When we reached my driveway, Mark and I said good-bye to eachother and went our seperate ways. I opened our front door. "I'm home Mom & Dad!" I said loud enough for them to hear me.

I walked into the living room and was shocked. Mom and Dad had their suit cases out. And they were... packed?! And so was mine! "Mom... why are our suitcades out...?" I asked. "Sean, sweetie, were going home." She said softly. "W-what?!" I exclaimed. "Your father's work has been moved back. We're going back to Ireland!" She said. I went pale. "N-no..." I whispered, tears starting to form.