Chapter 10: H-huh?

Mark's POV

     "S-sean...?" I said. "You okay Mark?" He asked me. "I-is that you.... Sean... Sean William McLoughlin?" I asked. He seemed surprised. He slowly nodded. "...Yes, that's my name... uh... how do you know that...?" He said, surprised.

     I couldn't believe it. I started to cry with tears of joy, smiling. "Sean! I-I can't believe it! You have no idea how much I've missed you! I-" but I was cut off in the middle of my happy outburst.

     "Pardon me? I don't understand. We've met before?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

     I went pale. No... h-he couldn't have... "Sean... please... please tell me you remember... please tell me you remember me!" I cried. He gave me a sympathetic glance. "I-I'm so sorry.... I don't remember you... I'm sorry...." he whispered sadly.

     I froze. Then I started to panic. "Sean, please! You HAVE to remember! I've missed you for so long! I've been searching for you for TEN FUCKING YEARS! You're here now! You HAVE to remember!" I panicked, trembling.

     At this point Sean looked very concerned. He was silent for a few moments. He glanced at my trembing form as I put my head in my hands, shaking. Rocking back and forth, making me look scared.

     He suddenly had a determined expression. And he said this:

     "Wait there. I'm coming over."

     H-huh?