No Turning back

TW; mentions of kidnapping and murder 

Continue if you do NOT get triggered by any of the warning topics above

enjoy :)

Minhos POV

The sound of wind blowing the trees, the occupied streets, and the birds chirping gets boring after a while. It's an everyday experience any person would go through, but now it's getting unusually odd and old. everyone's been occupied by the new news that's been a real hot topic lately, it's about a man who escaped the psych ward nearby our city. Honestly, I don't really think a man really did escape cause then they would have known the name and physical description of him. This fake news has been keeping everyone inside their homes but not me, I don't and never will believe the news ever not until I see it for myself. 

Jisungs POV 

It's been days since I've talked to Minho after the fight we had. It was just a small argument because he asked if he could come over and I didn't let him because I was worried if he went outside, he would get hurt by the psychopath who escaped the ward. He kept telling me that it was fake, but I didn't give in for the slight chance it was real. I was surprised his suborn ass didn't just come out of spite.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud slam of my door. I froze, standing there in complete fear, my mind was racing all I could think to do was to grab the scissors that were on my desk. I slowly opened my door walking slowly out towards the noise. Thats when I saw it, its was...

"Felix? Changbin? Minho??" I said out of shock, I had so many questions going through my mind.
"Wait how did you even get into my house I thought I-" "yeah next time if you're so scared of a massive psycho on the loose, maybe you should lock your doors" with his original sarcastic tone Minho scolded me. I was just glad it was them and not some killer.

"Where's the others?" I asked confused "Jeongin is asleep like always, Seungmin is with his parents, and Chan and Hyunjin we haven't been able to get a hold of since last night" Felix calmly explained. 

can't get a hold of, I was just talking to Chan this morning, I mean he was acting strange talking about 'have you ever wondered when will be your last' and 'wonder what is at the end of the road' but other than that he seemed to be active.

Hyunjin wasn't active all night and day now that I think about it. I hope their okay maybe they'll be back and everything will be normal, but what if they don't come back and everything's not normal? "Jisung" what if they are dead and we don't even know it? "Jisung" what if we never know what happened to them? "Jisung!" what if- "JISUNG" I was interrupted by 3 worried looking faces. I realized I was talking out loud.

Minho put his hand on my shoulder "They are okay don't worry, their probably just with their families or taking a break from social media or something, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for their sudden silence" a slight rush of relief rushes over me, I mean there is a slight chance they could be taking a break from social media. 

I just hope their okay and the worst doesn't happen to them. We all hear a ring and Changbin picked up his phone, he talked for a little then hanged up and said, "Sorry I have to go my mom wants me to go back to the house before it gets late" He heads to the door waving bye to us and shutting the door.

"Hey since we are here might as well as watch a movie, since it's already about to get dark and we don't want a monster to GET US" Felix says while grabbing both my shoulders all of a sudden to scare me. 

I laugh slightly and go turn on the T.V, they both sit next to me Felix on my left and Minho on my right. Minho gets the quilt off the other couch and covers all of our legs with it. 

                                                            -1 hour later-

The movie has been on for a while and Felix is asleep while me and Minho have been quietly talking so we don't wake him. We were interrupted by a slight tap at my window, me and Minho both look up to see what it was, I tried to get up but Minho pushed me down and went to go check. He stops when he gets to the window, he turns around looking annoyed "You and this damn cat" he points to the window to reveal a black and white cat trying to get in. I forgot I didn't feed it today so I quickly went to go get a can of cat food. I opened it and gave it to the cat as I rubbed it's back while it ate the food. 

"Why don't you just adopt it already?" Minho asked looking up at me "Well I just can't take care of it as for time and expenses' I can only feed her for now" I sigh and look back over to see Felix still sleeping.

"You care too much" I sit there with a confused look, "wait what?" "You care too much for people, animals, and objects" he said with a calm tone, for some reason this made me upset.

"What's that's supposed to mean huh?" I say with slight annoyance in my voice "I was just saying that you don't need to care for people too much, you'll end up getting hurt emotionally and physically, I'm just concerned okay" "So it's okay for you to care about me but I can't care about other people?" at this point I stand up and it scares off the cat. 

"Well, it's different I don't care for people often I-" "so you wouldn't know how it is to have a heart for others more than being self-centered!" Minho stands up and tries to calm me down, but I didn't want to hear it. Felix wakes up and sees us arguing and tries to break it apart.

Minho storms out the house slamming the door behind him at the moment I didn't care, But later on I got worried when he never came back. Felix stayed over and went to sleep on my floor since he didn't want to leave this late. I went to go snack on something and saw Minho left his phone on my couch.

I was sure he would come back for it sooner or later so I decided just to keep it until he does and if he doesn't come to get it in a week, I'll go give it to him myself, by then I hope he wouldn't be mad at me. this was the worst argument we have had in our 9 years of being friends others were small and forgivable, but this one just had me over the edge for some reason.

There's nothing I can do now but wait for him to come back for his phone.

[Edited]