Memories

A few years ago

"YAH!" Minho yells as he was hit on the back of the head by Seungmin. "I told you about saying that word around Innie" Minho rolled his eyes to that "Whatever". Jeongin gave them a lighthearted smile at their dumb behavior. 

A blonde boy came over to them and ruffled Jeongins hair. "Aaand that's what it is like being the freshman of the group" the young male giggled at this and got up. "Where do you think you're going?" Hyunjin said in a sassy tone acting like he is the maknaes mother. "Sorry forgot to say I was going to barrow him during lunch, see ya" the blonde male took the youngers wrist and they both went off to the school's roof top.

They both took a seat by the edge and sat in a comforting silence for a moment. "So, Chan, you said you had something important to say earlier?" Jeongin faced towards him to make eye contact. "Yeah, It's actually about you" he let out a small sigh. "Look, school is ending in a month and I'm graduating, you need to learn how to stand up for yourself" Jeongin hung his head low not answering. "You know one day we are all going to leave, and you will be by yourself, not saying you have to fight people just don't let them walk all over you".

He placed his hand on the younger's shoulders, this got his attention again. Chan gave him a smile, "Let me ask you this, say one day I go missing and killed, what would you do then?" Jeongin thought about it and quickly answered "Well, I would try to find who did it" "even if it risked your life?" the younger nodded with a determined look in his face. "Haha, You see that confidence, I want you to use it, and protect yourself" Chan pinched his cheeks. 

Jeongin rubbed his face and looked out into the city in front of them. "What would you do if I got killed?" he nonchalantly asked. "What a dumb question, obviously I would find the person and kill them for taking such an adorable soul" Jeongin pushed the latter's shoulder lightly. 

"What a liar".

A/N; I forgot to update for a while, obviou