Sacrifice

⚠️TW DISTURBING CONTENT ⚠️

Jeongins POV

I froze in my place, seeing what just happened before me. Seeing Jisung collapse to the floor drowning in his own blood, makes me feel some type of happiness. 

It's twisted I know; I'm even freaking myself out thinking this way about seeing my friend quite literally dying before my eyes. 

Breaking out of my trance I see Minho is trying to unarm the unidentified man. Seungmin is trying to undo his hands and legs. Felix is crying, Hyunjin eyes are so wide they look like they're going to pop out. Then Changbin, is staring at me.

I waved my hand because surely, he couldn't see me. He tried to back up upon seeing me wave.

you poor thing 

silence 

I look over to see that Minho and the man are done struggling. Minho sat there drenched in blood, but it wasn't his. He quickly checked to see if Jisung was alive still. He was passed out but you could see his chest still going up and down.

I watched as he untied everyone helping them up.

Minhos POV

I started to untie everyone but when I got to changbin, he looked startled, like he saw a ghost.

I snapped my fingers infront of him and faced where he was facing, there was nothing beside an open door. "Hey c'mon let's go" I helped him up. I picked Jisung bridal style, and we all sneaked off. 

we were quietly walking through the halls since more members were there.  

we went on like this for about 3 minutes before we came to a halt.

"Ay man what are you-" Felix was then shut up by Hyunjin putting his hand over his mouth. "Shut up will you!" he whispered yelled. we all faced the direction he was looking at and seen a group of these people sitting in the room. we all tried to get across quietly. being successful we continued our path trying to find an exit. 

we were doing well for about 5 minutes until I noticed Changbin wasn't beside me. I looked back and saw him a foot away from us, he a staring at something but looked scared.

"Changbin!" I whispered yelled getting his attention, but he wasn't the only one I got the attention of.

Three people came and charged at us. "Changbin c'mon!" I tried to get him to come with us but he stayed put "Run, go one without me I'll be fine!" with that I gave him one last worried look and ran away with the others.

A few minutes later we heard a bang.

A/N; what is up guys, sorry i didn't post in a while but im back