Fortunate

TW DISTURBING TOPICS 

⚠️⚠️

Jeongins POV

I needed to find Chan and tell him what is happening to them. 

I sprint through the walls out the house to a lonely house not too far away. I went to the top floor where Chans room is, but when I went and looked through his door no one was there. I checked the bathroom, nothing, the kitchen, nothing. 

Nothing in his parents' house gave me a sign that showed some kind of Chan activity. So, I checked their farmhouse next door, nothing again but pigs, cow, sheep etc. Next was their Butcher house, again, nothing but fresh meat that smelled like complete shit, damn they really need to clean this out or at least use the meat before it rots and smells actual shit. Which is eerily smelling like rotting....never mind it's a complete stretch. 

Sucks being a ghost, can't do most things but can still smell nasty shit.

Anyways. NOT THE POINT

The point is "Chans missing, Seungmins been kidnapped, and I haven't check on Minho, everyone's depressed, that shed stinks like sh-" "SHUT UP WITH THE SHED" the sudden shout scared the soul out of me (literally).

Turning around I saw a Dark brunette boy, about a few inches taller than me. "I've been listening you rant about how 'The shed smells like shit' for the past 3 minutes" confused I just stared at him. He could clearly read my face and said, "If you thought you were saying it in your head you would be wrong" he extended his hand to me "Beomgyu, nice to meet you". Beomgyu? I feel like I've heard that name before, doesn't matter "Jeongin, nice to meet you". I noticed a clear stab wound on his chest, but I just shake it off, I had right to stare since I clearly have a dark red line on my throat so. Besides the bright aura that's illuminating around him is quite distracting so I can just focus on that.

"So, are you a newcomer? I never saw you around these parts of the woods" I shot him another confused look "What do you mean? I've been dead for a while now" now it was his turn to be confused. "Then how come I've only met you right now?" "Maybe because I've only been to this part about once or twice". His mouth dropped to the floor "you can wander around?! no fair, I have to be bounded to this area".

"Bounded? wander?" He sighed looking a bit annoyed "You really are clueless? you don't got any other dead friends?".

"I'm sorry I don't know this kind of stuff, I never talked to any other ghost I've seen around because they all look at me with weird looks or just run away from me!" Looking me up and down with a judgmental look on his face, rude.

"Doesn't take a genius to guess why" pointing a finger at me sides hinting at my aura. I finally notice how dark my aura is compared to his, I just thought it was normal. "I couldn't control it!" I dropped on my knees upset making my aura darker. "Exactly" He flicked my forehead, "Ow!".

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you die?" I froze, it's been a while since I died so I can't remember the small details, but I remembered the big ones. "Well, I was kidnapped, tortured, and then later killed" Taking a look at him "What about you?".  He took a second to think, "I Was kidnapped a year ago or maybe more than a year ago, I fought back so they just killed me with a knife to my heart and yeah" he said that so nonchalantly I was shocked. I begin to realize he knows quite a lot about being dead and the afterlife, so I wanted to ask a question that has been on my mind for a while now.

I looked back down then I asked, "Why can certain people see me?" taken aback by the sudden random question he said, "What do you mean? like living people?". I gave him nod "Hm... well from what I've heard by other spirts that passed by, they told me that if a living person can see you then their either dying right then and there or about to face death themselves sooner or later, it can be reversed though, kind of like they're changing their futures by doing something else and they won't be able to see you anymore after that".

I Froze in place Minho?, Chan?.

"I'm sorry I have to go" I stood up and ran away back to the main house. Once I got there I went straight to Minho, he looked like he was scared and had fresh tears streaming down his face.

"Minho!" He didn't look up, "Minho!!!are you okay?!" I tried to touch his shoulders to shake him, but my hands went straight through him while he shivered. He looked up startled, "hello?" I waved my hands Infront of his face, but he seemed unphased. "He can't see me" I let out a sigh of relief, then I looked around the room and saw, Jisung wasn't there.

I panicked and ran everywhere to find him, found a door that was slightly open and when I entered, I saw Jisung strapped down to a chair. Shit, He locked eyes with me and seemed startled. I knew what was about to happen to him, so I tried to undo the straps, couldn't, so I tried to pick up a knife to cut them off, nothing again, why can't I touch things?! Are you honestly serious?! I can touch the most random things but when I want to touch these weapons I can't?!  I sigh and 

Then, it hit me, I can't tamper with people's deaths, I felt utterly defeated, but yet, it felt odd I didn't feel...sad? just a tingly feeling in my stomach. Thats when A masked man came in with two other people. they went up to Jisung and jabbed a sharp object on his arms and legs. He squirmed crying in pain while they undid the straps and lifted him up to bring him back to the basement.

3rd person Pov

They threw him on the floor bleeding and weak. Grabbing Minho and untied his hands forcing him to hold the knife. "Do it" the masked man demanded; the black-haired boy tried to kick down the attackers but failed, the man was fast and made the other two people hold his legs down. He held onto his arms and hands to make sure he won't stab him.

"Hurry up I said do it already!" Minho kept shaking his head. "Fine" He let go of him for a second and Minho took this opportunity to attack. He turned his upper body and stabbed the man making the attacker clench his stomach. The other two tackled him to the ground knocking the knife out of his hands.

The knife flew somewhat close to Jisung, so he crawled to grab it. Once he got it, he tried to use the rest of his strength to get up. The masked man was recovering, so he gave him a quick jab and focused on the other two. He swiftly swiped at the nape of their necks; they made it easy since they were more focused on holding Minho. 

Minho was got on his knees while Jisung undid the cloth in his mouth. 

"hey" the black-haired boy said with a smile 

"hey" the other boy let out breathlessly

"You little shits!" All of a sudden Jisung felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, The man held Jisungs hand and forced Jisung to stab himself.

to be continued... 

[Edited]