Thin Wire Left

⚠️you know the drill, disturbing stuff ykykykyk⚠️

enjoy ;)

Jeongins POV

It's been a long time since I've wondered out of this creepy place, I wanted to go do something. I wanted to explore a little, so I went into the city. As soon as I got there, I seen a notice board posted with a bunch of missing person posters. One paper caught my eye, it was about me.

'UPDATE; A young males head was found buried under tree near 'Seoul Forest'. Dental records have revealed the man to be 'Yang Jeongin', the boy who went missing in late March. We are currently searching for the culprit and the rest of his body. If you have any leads, please call your local police or this number: +82-XXX-XXX-XXXX'

Wow.

I guess He really did care about me. A little background information, I always told people that when I die, I want to be buried under a tree since I always admired the plant, and everyone knew I would always visit the ones that grow by Seoul Forest. 

I look at the rest of the readings, but what surprised me the most is the poster that said Chan was missing. I thought maybe his dad made him stop going to the outside world that's why they thought he was missing. I brushed it off and I went to go visit Seungmin since it was getting late, and I wanted to see him again.

I got into his house and saw him already settling into bed. After a while he went to sleep, later in the night I saw his phone turn on with a text message. 

I took a look, and my eyes grew wide with what I saw.

Unknown; #6 = KS💓

I decided instead of leaving I would stay with him. 

It was 3 am and his phone started to ring. He stirred in his sleep, so he lazily tried to find his phone and turned off the ringer. I heard footsteps coming closer to his room, I looked out his door to see a figure checking the rooms I'm guessing for him.

He was getting closer and closer soon he was Infront of his door. I wanted to hold the door close, but I couldn't physically do that since it would just pass right through my hand. I stood back as he opened the door and started walking to Seungmins bed. He just started staring at Seugmins unconscious self as he played with something in the pocket of his hoodie. It took me a while, but I finally see the outline of the object, it's a pocketknife. 

I tried to grab it and it fell out his hand and knocked to the ground with a thud. Seungmin sat up at the noise as the man quickly covered his mouth and held him tight, whispering something into his ear that I couldn't hear. 

I couldn't do much but interact with certain objects, so I just stood and watched this unfold.

I was stunned, this overbearing sense of déjà vu is flooding over my transparent body.

I got an idea and grabbed a marker sitting on Seungmins desk as I write on the wall next to his bed. I see them both look over at, what it looks like, a floating marker. I keep writing as they both watch in disbelief. I finish the single word as I look over to see if Seungmin read it as his eyes widen with most likely horror.

'Run'

He took the chance and bit the mans hand and started to make a run for the door. He ended up leaving the house and kept running and running, I eventually lost him and went back to the shabby house I was before I came here.

I came back moment later as my eyes widen in shock.

I stopped in my tracks as I seen who was in there being held by two men.

It was Seungmin

'How?! I thought he would have hidden somewhere or would've gone to the police!' my thoughts were frantic.
They took him to that rundown room and locked the door behind him.

I entered the room and Minho instantly looked at me, I bent down to Seungmin knowing he couldn't hear me as I spoke.

"I'm sorry..."

How could I be so dumb?

I was only trying to help

Everything I do ends up going wrong.

I'm terrible for doing this to you...

Forgive me...

[Edited]