🎃Halloween Special (one shot)🍬

3rd person POV

"Nope, nope, nope, I'm not doing this anymore, you wanna get possessed, be my guest, but I don't FUCK with that demon shit anymore" Felix said backing up from the Ouija board.

Chan and Jeongin let out a small chuckle watching this, everyone placed their fingers back on the planchette ready for the next question. "What do you want?" Hyunjin asked, the planchette moved to spell out Y-O-U-R-M-O-M. Chan let out a loud laugh at this meanwhile Hyunjin sat there with a 😐 face. "Very funny, Chris" everyone was convinced Chan was moving the board plank since it would always give unserious answers and Chan would be the only one laughing.

"Who are you?" Seungmin asked letting the plank move to the word 'yes' "THATS NOT EVEN- YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE" Changbin gets up and joins Felix on the couch. Jeongin let out a giggle getting up, stretching, and yawning. "I'm getting bored, could ya'll stop?" Jeongin said pouting. "I think we should stop it's getting boring" Chan got up and went to his room in the dorm.

He flopped down on his bed looking at the roof, then Jeongin popped his head in his vision. "Thinking?" the pink haired boy said, "no just tired" Chan said, "Oh c'mon~its only 6! we should be heading to the spot we always go to instead on lying down" The drak-haired male got up letting out a sigh and putting his shoes on. They both walked out of the room and left the dorm walking to a distant place.

They chatted for the while until they reached the area and sat down by a specific tree. They got a few weird looks from the very few people there, but Chan didn't care.

"You know, people think you're crazy hyung" Jeongin said letting out a light chuckle. "Okay?" Chan already knew this for a fact, he knew people can't see what he sees and he's okay with it. "It's not being crazy if they can't see you Innie" he looked back to where Jeongin was, but he was gone. Chan checked his watch reading out loud '7 o'clock'. He sighed caressing the grass. "See you tomorrow" he sighed and got up, leaving the graveyard, while the sky starts to fade from orange to black.

A/N; this is sort of sad yk because I can't do anything lighthearted cause I don't know but this has nothing to do with the story, just a one shot.

anyways happy Halloween and if you don't celebrate then i hope you have/had a great day :)