Redemption

Minhos POV

The sounds of police sirens keep playing over and over in my head no matter how many times I try to shut it out. It's like it was on repeat for hours on end.

Once I opened my eyes to see the bright light of a hospital room. The monitor beeps as I try to get up, I see the clean room and Hyunjin on the chair in the room.

"I was waiting for you to wake up" he said walking over to me. "You only needed a couple stiches I just had a few cuts, but they weren't deep" he said.

"Where's Jisung? is he ok?" I asked worriedly hearing the heart monitor beep faster and louder. "Woah calm down, he's somewhat ok, he's in a coma right now, turns out he got some bacteria in his cut, probably from the knife" that seemed to calm Minho calm down a bit.

"What about...Seungmin?" Hyunjin looked down avoiding eye contact and cleared his throat. "Felix is alright too by the way he didn't have any major wounds, we both got discharged yesterday" "yesterday?!, I've been out for almost two days???" I said concerned, I didn't think I was out for more than hours.

He nodded and started heading for the door before stopping, "Oh yeah, they found the house and put the people in custody, turns out they killed Jeongin and Chan too, that was a shocker" he said and left.

I leaned my head on the pillow just sinking everything in before getting out of my bed and walking out of my room. I walked out to find a nurse and asked if she knew what room Jisung was in. "He's in 831" she said and walked away after I thanked her. 

When I got to his room, I saw him hooked up to all kinds of machines. I walked up to him and just watched his chest go up and down slowly. I felt a sense of guilt, this was my fault after all. I just wanted to make sure he was ok, so I started to head out and a few moments later when I left I saw a bunch of doctors run to the direction I was previously in. I looked back to see Them rush into Jisungs room. I stood there knowing what had happened within the few minutes I left. 

Jeongins POV

I sat under a tree watching the sun set letting the wind blow against me. I felt a presence behind me I look back to see Chan I was shocked, when did he die? 

He sat next to me and smiled at me so I smiled back, "I'm sorry for, you know, killing you" he said in a sheepish tone. "When did you die" I ask, "I couldn't live with myself after what I did to you, so I killed myself, guess my dad didn't care and tried to harvest my body in the shed" I hummed in response Looking back at the sky.

We sat in a comfortable silence Until we heard "Hanging out without us?". We both turned to see Seungmin and Changbin as the walk over and sit with us. Changbin looked at me and nodded to me, I didn't understand why but, I nodded back none the less.

To all of us this seemed like the end but, that was far from the truth.

The end. 

A/N: IM DONE WITH THIS BOOK but, theres a 2nd one coming out soon so, be prepared for that one.