Wrong Move

TW; torture and blood are mentioned 

If you tend to make up 'Brain Movies' as you read and are sensitive to these topics then do NOT read ahead.

enjoy :)

Minhos POV

Looking over at Jisung as he's crying, I guess he didn't expect this to happen so soon. We tried to escape before he got here but we all got caught. Everyone seemed so down like they're just giving in to what's happing, but I won't not yet at least.

I tried to scoot over to Jisung, it took longer than it needed to be. I rubbed my face on the wall trying to get the cloth out of my mouth, after my face had a few scratches on it but I didn't mind that would be the least of my problems. "Jisung" I whispered making him look back up at me, "Listen, I know how we can get out of here, you're my last hope everyone else has given up on me so list-" I was interrupted with the door opening. "Man, he has only been here not even an hour and you're already trying to get him in trouble, what a bad friend" a man in a hood walks in saying that with a mocking pout.

I glared at him; I could barely see his eyes, but I could see he was eyeing Jisung down. I scooted in front of him in an attempt to make sure he can't mess with him even if he still has the upper hand in this situation. "So now you're trying to reclaim yourself as a good friend?" he cooed the last part at me "It's okay though because I don't want to hurt him, or any of you, just obey by the rules and we will see what the future holds for you all". 

He points at me "grab him" the man says as two other men walk in dressed in robes. They picked me up forcing me out the room slamming to door behind himself. He took me to a room and pushed me down, I already knew what was coming.

He first started beating me profusely showing no mercy whatsoever, He continues to take out a knife, grabbing my right wrist and carving a straight line onto my skin. The blood started trickling down my arm, he decided to re-open the straight line that was next to it that he made the previous time he did this. Throwing my arm back to me he said "One more" kicking me one more time in my face making my nose bleed.

He dragged me back to the original room, when we got back, he threw me back into the room shutting the door. I groaned in pain trying to sit back up, after what felt like forever, I finally sat back up with the wall acting as my support.

I turned my head, so I was facing Jisung who had his head down. I was too physically tired to give him a pep talk, so I just placed my head on his shoulder letting my eyes flutter shut.

------Few days Later------

Nothing much has happened, besides the occasional beatings and degrading comments. I guess now I'll just carry out my plan by myself, but I have to wait for all of these people to be here cause if I kill one right now the rest will come and who knows how many there are. Maybe if we could hide that we aren't tied up then attack.

It's risky but there's no other choice I have but I have to make it quick because right now, mostly everyone is already in despair.

I'm not ready to give up yet, "Minho!" I am brought out of my daze and I look in the direction that I heard my name come from, but nothing was there. I turned back confused but I heard it again "Minho!" I look back again and see almost a shadow like person standing there. The figure walks to me and squats down beside me, "Who are you?" I asked with a hint of confusion in voice "Wow it's really been that long since you all last saw me you don't even remember me, well it's fine since I can't really remember much either way" the figure gave me a small smile.

I sat for a moment trying to figure out his facial features and connect them to someone, his voice did sound familiar, but I couldn't figure it out. After a moment it finally clicked "Jeongin!" I yelled startling everyone, it came out muffled, but it made everyone scared and confused. I let out a muffled "Sorry" and looked back at Jeongin. He took down the piece of cloth from my mouth, "There" he said smiling. "How can I see you, and what are you?" I whispered, He gave me frown and thought for a while then answered, "Well for starters, I'm dead! I have been for a while mostly ever since this whole lockdown started" I sat there in shock, so all this time we thought he just didn't want to leave his house, but he has just been dead?!

"How?" I wanted answers and needed them "Hm, well I don't remember much but I mostly remember being trapped here for a while, being tortured, and then most of the memories are a big blur I just remember dying and then I woke up feeling cold and now I'm here."

"Did you see any of their faces?" he shook his head "But I do remember some attributes of the person who killed me, I know I once knew him, but I can't remember his name though, it was fresh in my mind when I died but I can't remember it now, I just remember he had curly hair."

I tried to think and see if I knew who it was, but nothing came up. I sighed and jeongin asked "Are you scared?" I shook my head and he continued "Well you shouldn't be scared now but once you know what might happen to you all, you might be terrified" I looked up at him "What do you mean? what's going to happen to us?!" concern lingered in my voice. He just looked at me and got up he started to walk away but before he left, he turned his head sideways and said "the day can come sooner than you think, good luck, you'll need it" he smiled and walked away leaving me confused. 

'Good luck' kept repeating in my head, I put the cloth back in my mouth with my knees and I used the wall to pull the back up because I heard footsteps coming to the room. The man walked in and looked around checking everyone and I sat silent glaring at him.

One day.

[Edited]