🦃Thanksgiving Special (one shot) 🍗

Felix's POV

Dear lord, Thanksgiving, I hate it, why? BEACAUSE THIS IS THE DAY THE MOST DUMBEST DRAMA GOES DOWN.

Last years drama was weather not the turkey Minho bought was a chicken. Chan is currently making the food and gave us a 10 minute waning before it is ready. Can't wait to see what is brought to the drama list.

--time skip--

"Is something wrong with the food Innie? You haven't touched a thing" Jisung asked concerned for the younger. We turn our attention to him. He let out a dramatic sigh 'here we go' I thought before he started.

"Well" he started, putting the fork down he was using to play with the food. "I've noticed I've gained a bit of stomach fat, so I decided to watch what I eat". I had no comment so I look at the others and notice Changbin had a smirk on his face. I knew he was going to do something stupid so I kicked his leg to get his attention.

He looked at me with a hurt look while I mouthed 'don't'.

Didn't listen to me, he instead opened his mouth to speak.

"Jeong, was this weight gain perhaps, unexpected?" He cooed the last part with the same smirk on his face.

"Um... yeah sorta" he answered quietly. Changbin coughed up a slight chuckle and got serouis. "You know what that means...." You could see he's obviously trying not to laugh, didn't take a genius to guess it.

"What?" Confused we are all now are waiting for Changbin to say what. "Jeong" he looked at him "you're" he picked up a peice of potatoes, "pregnant! Congrats" he ate like he said nothing.

I faced palmer myself looking back at Innie to see him with a shocked face. "Pregnant?! I never thought of it like that" he looked scared, that poor boy. "Innie, you aren't pregnant that's not how it-" I was cut off by Hyunjin starting to talk, "you are pregnant" "who's the dad?" I look to Minho who said that and gave him a glare.

"Hm...I don't know..." he sat to think for a bit until Hyunjin cut in. "Did you have any physical contact with anyone when you first gained weight?" He was struggling to get that out due to laughing.

"Hm. Well it started on Monday, and I gave Chan a hug the day before.." "DADDY CHAN" Changbin yelled jumping up "I'll make t-shirts for you two and the baby" Chan started laughing at all of this.

"So Chan got me pregnant?" Innie questioned "PAUSE, DONT EVER SAY THAT" seungmin started dying along with Jisung. So I'm the only one finding this serouis?

Guess so

"Innie, listen, that's not how it works" Chan tried to get out between laughs.
"Exactly, you're a guy, you can't get pregnant" I tried to explain but of course someone ruined it. "And that's not how babies are made" I gave Minho a pinch for that.

"SHUT IT. Innie you are just bloated-" "you're pregnant" "INNIE I swear to God do not listen to Hyunjin. You. Aren't. Pregnant." I gave Hyunjin a warning before Innie said, "you all do know I know that's not how it works right" he gave us a long stare. "I just wanted to keep this going to start our yearly drama" he did that sweet smile of his before laughing.

I let out a sigh before walking to my room " just ONE FUCKING NORMAL DINNER IS ALL I ASKED FOR"

A/N; HELLO!!! I have some news, so first of all I am making a sequel to this story once it's done (not any time soon) and I hope you like this light hearted chapter.

Happy Thanksgiving and if you don't celebrate then I still hope you have a nice day ❣

Also side not, next time I update the story for the chapters not the holiday specials I'll show the sequels cover, along with a question for the valentines day chapter that I'll come.