1 • Nirvana

Welcome to my first ever mafia AU book, it's my first time writing stuff like this in an actual book and not just a one shot or request so please go easy on me, and I hope to learn more as I go 🫶

Not sure how long this book will be, not like I know with any of my other books, but hey, I'm here for the comfort and peace the fanfic community gives me so just know you guys are in for a good ride ☺️

One • Nirvana

🖤

The city lights of Boston twinkled in reflection of the harbor.

The trees swayed back and forth due to the warm June breeze. The days started to become warmer and longer.

A black car pulls up to the harbor, parking right under the trees.

Leon hops out of the car, taking the key out of the engine and slowly making his way towards the bench in front of the harbor.

Where a somber woman in which her sadness radiated from her depressed aura.

Leon slips out the envelope from underneath his jacket, sitting down beside the woman on the bench.

Silently, he hands the letter over to her.

"How is she, Leon?" The woman says, her voice weak from crying so much.

"She's better," Leon responds, looking out into the harbor and the water. Feeling the breeze through his curly hair.

"I-I'm growing impatient here, Leon, I-I just want my baby back..." the woman begins to speak, very flustered and emotional.

"....she needs to know it wasn't me who gave her away it was her stepfather. That....I didn't know he was involved in those twisted things.....I didn't know he'd use her as a bargaining chip."

"Calm down, Aunt Sophia," Leon wraps his arm around his aunt.

"I just," Sophia looks down at the envelope filled with photos of her daughter that Leon would take as proof that she was fine.

"I don't want her to think I let this happen....that day I couldn't even speak with her....he wouldn't let me."

"My time is running out, Curtis will know I wasn't where I was supposed to be," Leon stands, "and stop blaming yourself, Aunt Sophia, this isn't your fault. I know you miss Uncle Nick but he's gone now. If you think about it everything else remains, your luxurious home, the wealth, your connections, your fame."

"Everything but my daughter." Sophia looks up to give her nephew a sadden look.

Leon frowns, he can't argue with that.

"I'll see you in two weeks," Leon reaches for his aunt's hand and kisses it, "take care of yourself. And don't worry....everything is going according to plan."

Was the last thing he said before walking away and into his black SUV again.

• DOWNTOWN BOSTON •

"Fuck," Andy groans watching the body of yet another exotic dancer as she rode him gracefully.

The stench was sex was in the air.

"I'm close," the woman says, behind your gritted teeth.

Her eyeshadow sparkled in the dim light of the private room, and the gems she had all over her face did too.

"Shut up." Andy hates talking during sex, he just wants them to be quiet and let him enjoy himself.

Not to mention, he already feels guilty just being here every Saturday night for his fill.