7 • Woman Whisperer ✈️

WELCOME BACK TO THE ABN WORLD 🖤 A MAFIA WORLD MAY I ADD. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE & READING. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL ALWAYS.

7 • Woman Whisperer

7 • Woman Whisperer

Mafia Andy is a dream. And lucky you, back here to read all about him! 😍🖤 You are his new obsession and he can't let you go. This man spoils you with anything and everything you want...

Without further ado, my lovelies, I present to you another part of A Beautiful Nightmare 🖤

Sorry for any mistakes! Looking forward to reading and seeing everyone's comments and reactions! ☺️

Previously On Part 6 • Precious Cargo: Andy's POV

Really look at her. She is divine. I swear I've never seen a woman more beautiful than her.

The delicate glow from the lights in the room we were in, reflect onto her skin. I just want to kiss her as my eyes fall on those precious lips that she uses to trick me sometimes. They're just so kissable.

"Meow!"

Sunny appears, and although the cat is starting to grow on me he still interrupted a private moment. She lets go of me, to pick up the cat and kiss it.

Okay - maybe I'm jealous of the damn cat.

"Sunny, we're going on a trip!"

My girl cries in joy, spinning around with the kitten in her arms and my chest tightens again at the precious sight.

You pat down the soil around your freshly planted pumpkin seeds. When you were a kid, your grandparents always had a little pumpkin farm at the back of their house.

And this was just a way of you healing your inner child.

"Once the snow around here starts all this hard work would've been for nothing, BG." Jake, who stands beside you, speaks out.

Out of the boys, he was the most excited to help you plant. Until you made him stand out here in the fall weather.

"Oh hush, Jake, give me another handful of seeds." You move your arm, and extend your glove covered hand for Jake to plop a few more seeds onto it from the bag he was holding.

Andy was more than willing to let you plant whatever you wanted in the medium sized patch of land in front of the water fountain.

"What does BG mean?" You wonder out loud, pressing the seeds into the soil after shoveling a decent sized hole.

Jake chuckles, and you turn to look at him, but you have to shut one eye because the sun was so strong today.

"What?" You say amused, not sure if he was laughing at you or at something he was thinking of.