4 • Technically Yes 📲

4 • Technically Yes

Waking up the next morning, you had sweet dreams all night because of Andy last night. He really seemed like he was going to actually try next time.

You know you didn't say much as to what you exactly wanted, but you want him to figure it out. To be a man, and step up.

You see that you have a surprise at the edge of your bed, it was all the gift boxes and flowers Andy got for you last night. With a tiny note, you get up and stretch, Sunny is still snoozing on the other side of your bed. Petting his little nose adorably with his paw, while asleep.

You pluck the note from being in between two boxes, and let your eyes scan over it.

This is all for you. Please keep it.

AB

You squeal softly, you sure do love gifts. There's a reason Christmas is your favorite holiday. Too bad it's only July.

Keeping the note in a drawer along with the other note. You rush back to open your gifts, one by one, you started widening your eyes at what Andy had gotten you.

A MacBook laptop, a small expensive harness for Sunny, some new sunglasses, a new bag, and a beautiful pair of earrings.

You used to have your laptop back at home, you used to have all these other things at home...but since Andy decided he needed to have you if not he'd die. That left no time to pack your things.

You marvel over all your gifts, a serotonin surge in your brain from getting spoiled, you model in your mirror with your new bag and sunglasses. Really feeling yourself.

Sunny emerges from sleep, probably from hearing you squeal and roam about your room excitedly, and watches from the opening of your walk in closet.

"Sunny, are you seeing this? He got me an Apple Laptop! A Dior bag! Some Chanel earrings!" You squeak out, throwing yourself on your knees in front of Sunny, "these earrings are worth three grand, Sunny! He's out of his mind." You smile to yourself, letting yourself day dream about the way Andy's hands felt on you... his lips, the way he spoils you.

"Meow!" Sunny is your gravity back to reality, a wake up call, but before you'd take his warning, take your little furry friend's advice, but not this time. Sunny could see it in your eyes you're in deep...way deep.

"I know!" You squeal, and rush back into your bedroom, "he also got you a harness! Isn't he sweet to think of you?" You say and drop to your knees again, ignoring Sunny's bothered face as you stuck him into this little vest.

"Oh!" You coo, exhaling as you look at Sunny so cute in that little harness, "do you like it Sunny?"

He blinks at you, clearly very annoyed and growls lowly. He's never made that sound before. Maybe he's hungry. That's why he's grumpy.

"Let's go get you some breakfast, and show Uncle Curtis how great you look in your new set up." You excitedly grab Sunny, and march to the door, before a thought brings you back into your room to make sure your hair was good, and your face which was bare but you didn't care.

Andy is probably not here anyway, he's never here in the mornings.

"Follow along, Sunny," you wave Sunny behind you as you tighten your silk robe at the center of your frame, bare feet making their way to the kitchen and walking amongst the shiny clean floors.