2 • Bad Habits 🥀

Two • Bad Habits

Warnings: heavy violence, kissing, mentions of guns and weapons, language. Not proofread, sorry for any mistakes!!

🥀

Andy and Ransom head inside your bathroom. Where they could speak in private and not wake you.

However Andy brought his gun with him, because something about this encounter felt off.

Sunny woke up to the heavy footsteps walking past him.

"What do you want? There better be a good reason as to why you've interrupted my sleep and my time with my wife."

"C'mon Barber," Ransom clicks his tongue, "we both know she's here against her will."

Andy's really annoyed now, stepping closer to ransom he pulls the trigger on his gun,"The fuck are you doing here?"

"I have a business opportunity for you," Ransom smirks.

"Not interested." Andy firmly states.

A rustling from behind Ransom caused him to pull his gun out and point it to where the noise was coming from.

Sunny strides in, meowing loudly at this new stranger.

"The fuck is that?" Ransom pushes it back with his foot.

"My wife's pet." Andy confesses, "and don't kick it, the hell is wrong with you?"

As much as Andy hated Sunny, he knew you loved that cat to death. So....therefore....nothing will happen to that cat as long as he's alive.

"Speak. Before I alert my man and they can escort you out while I can back to sleep." Andy is already pissed that Ransom interrupted his valuable sleep, and the only day you actually cuddled on him.

Ransom chuckles, and Andy rolls his eyes, he may be many things, and one thing for sure was he wasn't patient at all.

"Don Gotti," Ransom says the name and Andy can't help but feel the air drop, "we should go against him. Form an allegiance."

Andy scoffs, "Gotti doesn't deal with just anyone. You have to know someone to get into his negotiations."

"Is that a yes or a no, Barber?"

Sunny comes back, swatting away at Ransom's shoe, he tilts it, attempting to kick poor Sunny again.

Andy growls, putting his arms at his sides.

"Guess your wife has you wrapped around her finger if you let her have that animal in here. Those things shed you know."

"Whatever makes her happy." Andy is quick to say, "and for your negotiation, not interested."

And proceeds to walk out from the closet.

"C'mon Barber," Ransom puts a firm hand on Andy's chest, halting him from moving further, "think about it, we team up, we sell him out, everything he has is ours. Swear."

Andy looks into Ransom's eyes, there's something not right about this deal.

"Andy?" Your delicate voice rings in his ears, Sunny meows and rushes over to you, happy to see you're awake.

Ransom turns to get the full view of Andy's precious little wife, and boy did he do good.

"What's going on?" You wonder, picking up your kitten.

It's a dumb question because Andy is part of the mafia.

"Nothing, my guest was just leaving." Andy is quick to snatch off a silk robe hanging on one of the hangers and puts it on you, because Ransom can't stop ogling your boobs beneath your slip.