9 • Work For It 💄

WELCOME BACK TO THE MAFIA WORLD WHERE YOU ARE ANDREW BARBER'S OBSESSED AND OH VERY BEAUTIFUL MOB WIFE...🥰🌊

Enjoy my lovelies 🖤💫🌺 looking forward to your guys' thoughts & feedback!!! I am loving absolutely going feral for this book and this dark mafia prince! Andy

RELAX & ENJOY! HAPPY SUNDAY🫧 the perfect way to start our week.

9 • Work For It

"Andy," you exhale, a frustrated sigh, you can't stop thinking about what he did with that woman yesterday

"Andy," you exhale, a frustrated sigh, you can't stop thinking about what he did with that woman yesterday. Before the trip.

Andy can see it all in your head, of course you were worried. If he were in your shoes he'd be engulfed in a fiery rage if another man ever got close to you.

"Nothing happened between me and her," Andy confessed, and it was the stone cold truth.

Nothing happened between him and Catalina...

Andy steps into his office, after letting Catalina walk in first. She sways those hips in front of him side to side, but they do nothing for him.

At least not anymore, "How was the drive here?" Andy shows empathy, and tries to weave Catalina's lust train elsewhere.

"The usual...traffic." She responds, watching him as he leaned against his desk. Andy crosses his arms. God he is so sexy.

Her heels click on the floor as she lingers closer to Andy, close enough to put her hands on his shoulders, letting them roam, Catalina's eyes dilate.

"I remember the last time I was in this very office," her gentle voice echoes off the quiet walls, "do you remember too? When you had me against the windows?"

Andy remains serious, a cold emotionless expression on his face. Catalina's hands wander lower, surpassing his torso, and going straight towards his trousers.

Snatching her wrist, Andy stops her from doing whatever she thought she was going to do. Dropping quickly to her knees, she lets Andy see the view of her like this just for him.

"Andy...please..." she begs him, "....its been so long. I miss you."

A few years ago, Andy would've done anything for those brown eyes. But currently he feels nothing. Despite feeling so achy and sexually frustrated these days.

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you slept with Lloyd."

Rolling her eyes, she goes back to standing on her own two feet, "that was a mistake, baby, I told you. How can I make it up to you?"

"Get the old man to sell me the lot." Andy is fast to jump on the chance, "that's all I want."

"Amor," Catalina licks her lips, "I will get you the land. Don't worry, leave that up to me..." she plays with his tie, "...you don't want anything else?"