3 • The Boss's Girl 💋

Three • The Boss's Girl

Warnings: Curtis's mean face, fluff, high sexual tension! Brief mention of McDonald's Big Mac.

"You understand right Sunny?" You wipe another tear and bury your nose into a tissue.

Sunny rests his little face on his paws, trying to comfort you. You pet his tiny head, while crumbling the tissue into your hand.

"He's just so...frustrating! I hate him!" You ramble to your kitten, "but he does kiss good..." you get side tracked at the way Andy's lips felt against yours.

The way he kisses you with passion, with determination, with love.

The way he touched you all over as if he were painting a canvas on your body. He's so strong, and those hands with veins running up his wrist up into his arm, ugh those hands...

"Meow!" Sunny meows at you, almost like he was trying to get you back on track and snapped out of your lustful day dream.

"You're right, sweetie. Mommy is an idiot." You close your eyes and cuddle more into your side, Sunny coming closer to cuddle with you. Lying his little head in the space between your neck and your chest.

You can't erase the image of what Andy does in those clubs behind your back, but then again you can't help but feel guilty in being the reason for his actions.

You wish your mom were here to help you, she's always been your therapist, the one to guide you, find the solution to something! But no, no, she wasn't here, was she?

💋

"Hi Aunt S," Leon turns to make sure no one followed him as he approached his dear Aunt.

"How are you?" Sophia asks, Leon slips out another envelope and hands it to her, she nods thinking to herself before opening it.

"Thank you for helping me with this, Leon, I know it must not be easy," Sophia frowns, until Leon places a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine, anything to help you." Leon looks over his shoulder again, holding his radio in his hand just in case Curtis needed him.

"She's doing okay. She doesn't interact with...him...or any of the other guys. He doesn't let her leave the house anyway. She can still roam about, but she can't leave the house."

Leon decides to keep the event with Rafe to himself, your love life wasn't any of his business, nor was the shouting coming from Andy's room the other night. So he keeps quiet.

You were alive, which is all Sophia wanted to know. It seems strange to her that Andy doesn't force you to sleep in his room with him, you guys are married, by his wish, and yet, you still kind of run the shots there.

Perhaps, he does other things to you, he doesn't care about you sleeping next to him in bed...he might care about other things though, all men do. Well, all mafia men do.

"Does he hurt her?" Sophia's voice trembles as she asks, it's been so long, she'd hate to think you'd been in pain all this time.

Leon shakes his head, "no, he's normally always out for work. And early too. Doesn't come home until late and she's usually asleep in her room by then."

The radio in his hand vibrates with static, "Leon? Where are you and why aren't you at the gate where you should be?"

Sophia's eyes widen, scared Leon has been compromised, now she'll never get updates on you.

Leon quickly thinks of a response to reply with, and it has to be a damn good one too, if he didn't want Curtis to kick his ass to the curb.

Andy's personnel were very trusted men, any signs of suspicion was not tolerated.