8 • Honolulu Love 🌺

Welcome back to the MAFIA WORLD 🖤

We're picking up right after from where we left off last chapter. I am so happy you guys are back and that you guys are here to read!!!

I appreciate you. So sit back, relax, take your time reading...and most importantly enjoy!!! This is your time to unwind and get lost in the ABN world 🖤🌟

Without further ado—part 8, Honolulu Love 🌺

After four hours of flight time, Steve, Bucky, Andy and you land on this beautiful island

Andy's father always brought him here when he was a kid. He loved the people, the culture, the food and the weather.

So naturally Andy found comfort in this gorgeous island as well. And what other place to bring you than his favorite? This way you both will have plenty of time to get to know each other.

The jet rolls right onto the track, the bright sunrise flooding through the windows of the jet and pouring onto a sleeping Bucky, a sleeping Steve and of course Andy's sleeping beauty:

You.

Andy didn't sleep at all, he wanted to make sure he wasn't sleeping just in case you woke up and needed help, or comfort.

Instead he caught up on some work, and stared down at you. Currently he was busy watching the gorgeous palm trees through the circular window, and the sunrise with colorful yellows, pinks and oranges.

You were dreaming about something, he could tell by the way your brows flinch, and your mouth twitches:

"I'm not going, Carl!" You shout at the man wearing a beanie, with a deep scar in his cheekbone.

Here you were in your new room, in your wedding dress that you didn't even pick out, mascara running down your face as you sobbed and sobbed.

This wasn't the wedding you wanted. Hell, even the groom is not what you wanted. You always wanted a normal wedding, get to pick the pastel colors you wanted and the invitations!

But it's safe to say everyone out there you have never met in your life.

You just wanted your mom, and she wasn't here.

You can't complain about the girls who...your new husband...hired to do your makeup and hair. They did such a wonderful job. It's not like you didn't feel pretty, no, you felt gorgeous.

"It's Curtis." Roughly taking out a tissue from the tissue box in this luxurious bathroom, he hands it to you, "and you're going to clean up those tears, wipe up the makeup from under your eyes because you're set to walk down the aisle in 5 minutes."