6 • Precious Cargo 🎁

Part Six • Precious Cargo

Welcome back my lovelies! 🖤✨ all new ABN for you to enjoy. You're now entering the place where a sexy mafia boss is mad in love with you and you're just about starting to get used to it...lucky you!

Sorry for any mistakes 💕

* Andy & Y/n POVs! *

~ Andy ~

"You are to remain with her at all times," I instruct two of my best men, who are about to be in charge of the most precious cargo I own.

"Warm up the car up 5 minutes before you both have to report back here, it's cold today and I don't want her to be cold."

Fall had seemed to come early in Boston, even though it was still September.

"Yes sir," Bucky is quick to respond, a firm expression on his face. The way he always is with me - compliant and well behaved.

Steve on the other hand is a gentle giant...

"Sir, when you say at all times, um" Steve gulps, "do you mean all times?"

I straighten my back, crossing my arms over my chest, a blank look on my face while I wait for Steve to understand.

Without even having to say anything, he gets the message.

"Right, yes sir." Steve says many, many moments later. Leaving us in awkward silence.

"Well?" I shrug my shoulders just briefly, making Steve and Bucky flinch. It's not something I'm proud of, having others be scared of me. But my dad taught me this was the only way to get people to respect you.

"We will warm up the car, boss." Bucky responds to me, "right away."

"Oh and gentleman," I make sure they are looking at me before continuing, "as soon as you drive away with her in the car. She's your temporary boss. You do what she says and do whatever she asks you to."

Steve remains thoughtful, while Bucky I can see he understood, Steve gulps, "whatever she asks us to, sir?"

"Whatever she asks you to do!" I snap, my patience has been on the thin side these days, considering I'm terribly frustrated - sexually that is.

"If she asks you to set up the damn birthday candles - you do it. If she wants you to hand out fucking plates you do it. Understand, Steven?"

"Yes boss," he nods at me, a bit frightened, but firm as his jaw clenches. They both await their next set of orders.

I walk right up to them, looking them right in their eyes - so much it gets uncomfortable and Bucky has to look away.

"If anything happens to my wife you both will be at the bottom of the pond." They know I mean that, they've been with me a long time to know I don't sugar coat shit, "Do you both understand that...Steve?"