10 • The Barbers & The Levinsons🖤

WELCOME BACK babes to a brand new ABN part 🖤🌺✨ we have TWO special guests today in this chapter. The Levinson's from Mine Always.

So without further ado, please sit back, grab your snack and your water and relax! 🧘 posted a few minutes early!

Ari's girl/wife = Reader in Mine Always

You • Y/n = Reader in A Beautiful Nightmare

Mine Always x A Beautiful Nightmare

10 • The Barbers & The Levinsons

"Oh man..."

A brunette man with long hair stands from the table as you and Andy approach. Of course Andy's hand is entangled with yours.

"...there he is!"

Andy lets go of you to hug Ari, and you notice another woman at the table, she also stands after texting something on her phone.

He never mentioned a woman, but you quickly piece together that this must be Ari's partner.

Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous woman, classy and so very elegant. She offers you a big kind smile, and you of course return the same energy.

As if she were eager to meet you. And truth is she was. Ari's girl desperately wanted to know how you managed to snag Andrew Barber.

After snatching Ari off the market, that left a few Mafias bosses there, a big contender being: Andy.

Who she can name numerous women that were after him.

Andy puts his hand on your lower back, guiding you towards this long haired man, who was equally as handsome as Andy is, "Y/n, this is Ari."

The famous Ari, also as equally good looking as his partner was. They really made such a nice couple.

Placing a hand on his stomach, the other extends out towards you, "so nice to finally meet you."

Giving your hand a gentle shake, the man who's name is Ari motions to the table, "this is the love of my life," Ari points to the woman who also stood up from her seat to greet Andy and you.

"Andrew," She hugs Andy first, there's a playful glint in her eyes, "I knew you were up to no good."

She jokes, referring to something you don't know about, clearly.

"The rumors were true," Andy winks at her, but all in good faith, Ari nudges his friend "faking" an angry face.

"Watch it, Barber, this one is mine. You have yours."

There seems to be an inside joke you're not aware about, but before you could even think more about it.

Ari's girl was coming over to hug you as well, "And you, oh my god, hi! It is so good to finally meet you. I'm sure Andy has told you nothing about us."