Chapter 1: Back to the Corrupted Empire

JingShen's POV

It's been 4 weeks since I left Bo and his village. Although Bo wanted me to stay for at least a month I refused. I wanted to see those three kids again before I left I think their names wee Sayo, Ieyasu, and Tatsumi. Today, I arrived back at the empire again and the second I got there a group of soldiers ran up to me.

Soldiers: "The Minister would like to meet you so come with us!" They said as they pointed their spears at me.

I sighed and reluctantly went with them and was taking to the palace until we reached the top and threw me in front of child and a fat grey haired man known as Honest.

Honest: "Ah it seems you have arrived, JingShen

Honest: "Ah it seems you have arrived, JingShen."

JingShen: "Much to my dismay." I muttered with hatred in my voice.

Honest: "What?" He asked to me.

JingShen: "I didn't say anything."

Honest: "Oh it seems like my age is starting to catch up with me!" He chuckled out.

JingShen: 'You're age won't be the only thing catching up to you, you fat bastard!'

The emperor smiled and put his golden scepter in his lap.

Emperor: "I'm glad you have returned to us, JingShen. We all thought you were dead!"

JingShen: "As you can see I am alive and well." I said

JingShen: "If you don't mind me asking but why did you require my presence your grace."

The emperor took the scepter from his lap and put it to his side.

Emperor: "We require your assistance because theirs a group named Night Raid that has been killing several political officials. We want you to take care of them."

Night Raid? I've never heard of them before. Is he talking about Oarburgh?

JingShen: "Why didn't you send the Elite Seven or General Esdeath? And who is this Night Raid?" I asked to them