Chapter 2: Kill the newcomer

Night Raid Base

In a bed lied the green haired man, his wounds from his fight with JingShen had been bandaged, it was a pure miracle he survived that attack. If he had perished that night, the revolutionary army would've suffered a great loss. The man opened his eyes, he stared at the ceiling with a disappointed look on his face.

The green haired man noticing his imperial arms was gone, he sat his hand back to his side and looked at his blood covered bandages

Lubbock: "Just who was that?"

Imperial Palace

JingShen knelt in front of the child emperor and minister honest.

JingShen: "As you asked I have eliminated a member of Night Raid." 

The Minister nearly choked on the steak he was chewing.

Honest: "You did!?"

JingShen: "Yes the assassin I killed had green hair and wore red headphones and used the Tiegu called 'Cross Tail'."

The Minister began to laugh with joy.

Honest: "That's such great news! With one of those rebels out of the way it'll be easier to crush the revolutionary army!"

JingShen only looked at the Minister with a bored expression.

JingShen: "I don't mean to ruin your moment Minister but I'd like a reward."

Honest: "Ah yes I'll reward you 700,000 lupes."

JingShen: "I'll take the money but I want something more than that."

Honest looked at him with confusion.

Honest: "What do you mean?"

JingShen: "I'm saying I'd like a chance to eliminate all the members of my team." He said with a grin.

Honest: "Unfortunately for you, most of the members of the Elite Seven are dead the only alive members are Poney and Akame although Najasho is still alive he just has brain damage."

JingShen: "That's fine I'll save Akame for last just tell me where Poney and Najasho are."

Honest had a baffled look on his face.

Honest: "Before I give you there location, I just want to ask, why do you want to kill the rest of your team?"

JingShen took a deep breath and a face of pure anger appeared on his face.

JingShen: "The reason why I want to kill them is because when I was thrown into the stream by Oarburgh. Not a single one of them went to go back and save me, they just left me behind."

Despite being the most despised person in the empire the Minister was feeling a little sorry for JingShen.

JingShen: "That's why I decided to hunt them down. I won't rest until I've exterminated all of them!" He shouted with anger.