Chpater 3: Betrayed again, and a green eyed newcomer

3rd Person POV

JingShen knelt in front of the child emperor and Minister Honest.

JingShen: "Why have you summoned me today?" He asked

The Minister smiled at his question and took a large bite of the steak in his right hand.

Emperor: "We'd like to reward you for eliminating a member of Night Raid!" He said, cheerfully.

JingShen: "But I eliminated that member of Night Raid 2 weeks ago. Why must you thank me now?"

Honest: "After I told you where Poney and Najasho were located, it was quite troublesome to find you." He said with his mouth full of meat.

JingShen: "Well the only way you can repay me, is by telling me where Akame is." He stated coldly.

The dark red pieces of meat fell from Honest mouth, and dropped to his black shoes.

Honest: "As I told you before, we don't know where Akame is."

JingShen: "Very well, have a nice day." He said as he stood up and began walked towards the 8 feet tall brown doors.

Honest: "Wait! Before you leave we have another thing we'd like to discuss." He says as more pieces of meat fall out his mouth and onto the light gray floor.

JingShen turned around to look at the feasting fat Minister and the small bright faced emperor who sat in his large red and gold throne.

JingShen: "And what's that?" He said impatiently.

Honest: "A few weeks before you came back to the emperor, we sent 18 Elite Soldiers and 6 scientists to a deserted Empire west from here."

JingShen: "Okay."

Honest: "Will you let me finish? When they all came back, they began to experience mysterious convulsions. One of the scientists who went to the expedition said when they go to the deserted Empire everyone there had been dead. And the corpses all looked like they had been malnourished and appeared to have died of starvation. Apparently during their time there they has inhaled spores off of the corpses from whatever virus killed them."

JingShen: "Interesting, what killed them?"

Honest: "When we took a DNA sample of one of our Elite Soldiers to find out that they didn't get infected by a virus, but rather a parasite. Soon all 24 that were present began to become really aggressive and began to puke blood. Surprisingly we were able to quarantine all of them, however before we killed all of them, we were able to take a sample of the parasite from one of them and we're able to 'resurrect' them."

JingShen: "You did what?!" He yelled

Honest: "Yes, we were able to bring the parasites back to their original form, and were able to make multiple samples."

JingShen: "You're even crazier than I thought you were!"

Then JingShen realized why Honest was telling him this.

JingShen: "You're gonna use me as a genuine pig!" He realized outloud.

JingShen grabbed the hilt of one of his swords and dashed at Honest. The Minister did a hand sign to the child emperor. The emperor raised his scepter and it began emanating a bright green light.

JingShen was blinded by the light and shielded his eyes with his left arm. A Soldier armed with a tranquilizer rifle and kicked open the door. The Suard fired the dart and hit JingShen in the shoulder which caused him to fall face first on the dark gray floor.

The Soldier put his rifle on his back and put JingShen over his shoulder and carried him off to an unknown location.

Shenandoah Mansion (Midnight)