1.1 : Reunion

Later, I finally know how to love. Unfortunately, you were long gone and disappeared into the sea of people.

[[Afterwards. I finally learned how to love

It's a shame you disappeared into the sea of faces.

Afterwards, though all the tears, I finally understood

That you can only mist somebody once.

White petals of orange flowers fall on my blue pleated skirt

"I love you," you softly say

I lowered my head and smelled the buburst of fragrance

That eternal night; 17 years old, midsummer

That night you kissed me

Letting me in my future days, when I feel like sighing

To always remember that day's starlight

That love then, why was it so simple like that?

And also, why when we are young

Must we let those whom we love be hurt?

On this similar deep of night. are you the same?

Also feeling the quiet hurt of regret?

If at the time we could have been less stubborn

We would not feel regret now

How are you remembering me? Does it bring you laughter or silence?

These past years, was them someone who could let you not be lonely?

It will never happen again.

To have that boy in love with that girl. ]]

Seeing him again, was seven years later in a crowded supermarket, packed with weekend shoppers.

Kwon Lalisa was pushing a shopping cart alone and struggling to navigate in the crowd. She had just returned from abroad, so she was still not quite accustomed to such a crowd. However, such a vibrant and friendly scene made her unconsciously smile, virtually using a grateful mood to listen to the noisy local accent. She did not know whether other people who have just returned from aboard were like her? Excited, nervous.

Seven years! Such a long time!

However, how come she had just returned from aboard but already met him? No, to be precise, it should be them.

Lalisa silently looked at the pair of shadows standing in front of the vegetable stand, once again feeling a strange twist of fate. Seven years ago, it was them who made her decided to leave.

Now they were here to buy things together so ultimately they were also together! Fortunately, she ran away fast ah, otherwise she would probably hurt deeper.

Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Somi, she was so silly, why did she think having similar names were surely brother and sister ah?

“We are absolutely not brother and sister. Before, both of our families were very good neighbors. We all have the surname Jeon so the adults just chose similar names. Later, Jungkook’s father and mother had an accident so our family adopted Jungkook.”

“You think you can compete and win over the two decades of deep affection between Jungkook and me?”

“Today, I want to tell you, I love Jungkook. I do not want to secretly love him. I want to compete openly with you.”

That year when she was nineteen years old, the day before Lalisa’s birthday, her good friend Somi, who had always been quiet and introverted, suddenly courageously made this declaration to her. Somi, who had always been gentle and non-competitive would say something like that, she must have been extremely in love with Jungkook.