Epilogue 3.1 : Year After Year

A pair of young lovers in the law firm recently have differences in opinion. Lawyer Kim, who was suspected as being someone who asks others to work but did nothing himself, cared about that more than proper business. He constantly followed closely for the latest developments and broadcast them to Jungkook from time to time.

Jungkook was really not a good gossip object, but Yoongi had gone on a business trip so Jungkook reluctantly indulged Namjoon. After Namjoon gossiped about the news he heard in high spirits, he asked Jungkook: “Do you think Eunha will go?”

Seeing that Jungkook did not answer, Namjoon immediately acted like a senior, saying meaningful and heartfelt words: “Jungkook, after all, Eunha has worked under you for more than a year so you should be more concerned with your subordinate.”

“Okay.” Jungkook said in a perfunctory voice: “My wife is unlikely to want me to show concern for my female colleague’s private life.”

Ever since Jungkook had a wife, he often liked to let his wife be made ??a scapegoat, such as my wife was strict and forbid me to drink, my wife said that I cannot go home late and so on…….

In short, after lawyer Jeon got married, he did not need to dig his brain and can directly use his wife as an excuse. Speaking of which, he had already started using this tactic on the third day after his marriage.

Furthermore, this tactic was really good as the males will immediately sympathize with him for having a similar experience —— ” What is the use of looking handsome? What’s the use of earning a lot of money? Still being controlled strictly by the wife. My wife can’t control me, so I am better than him in this sense?” Such thinking more than offset the hatred feelings of envy and jealousy.

Whereas the ladies immediately added brownie points. A man who loves his family and wife is very reliable. It can clearly be seen that his character is trustworthy, so you can rest assured to hand over your case to Lawyer Jeon.

Hence, Lalisa, completely ignorant, started to have a reputation as a shrew and jealous woman in the judicial circle in A City.
Such tactic was peculiarly useful on Namjoon. As expected, after Jungkook’s remark, the bachelor Namjoon immediately burst out in anger: “Such a big deal to have a wife!”

Namjoon felt very desolate in his heart. Aiya, men, they are different after getting married, start to work overtime at home and try to decline to attend social niceties. Moreover, learn to arrive late and leave early……

Late ah……

He also thought of days of hugging his wife to sleep until late for work! (This was purely Namjoon’s speculating irresponsibly.)

But when can he have a wife?

Namjoon was depressed.

_______________________________________________________________

Namjoon arrived in high spirits but went back depressed. When he was going out, he ran into Eunha who coincidentally came in to deliver documents to Jungkook. Namjoon patted her on the shoulder and said meaningfully: “Think about it properly, when you get to my age, you’ll know it is not easy to get a love relationship.”

Before Eunha had a chance to react, Namjoon had already gone out. She froze for a moment and walked towards Jungkook. He took the documents and while flipping through, he asked: “Eunha, have you decided to go abroad?”

Jungkook had no intention of advising her, just inquiring in a businesslike manner. After all, she was his subordinate, whether to leave or stay, naturally he needed to know about it. In these few days, his female assistant had already been advised by countless people and after listening to his question, she thought Lawyer Jeon also wanted to advise her, so she can’t help but said impulsively: “Lawyer Jeon, you also think that I should not go abroad?”