12.3 : As It Turns Out

It can be proven that ancient sayings made sense and Jungkook’s instinct was also correct.

Of course, a twenty-seven years old Lalisa was more sensible than when she was in her teens. However a few habits that Jungkook was familiar with clearly did not change with time or age. For example she would act cheekily like a rascal if she could not win an argument against him. For example she would like to stick to him more and more. For example she would give him the food she did not like to eat, for example ……

Well, Lawyer Jeon secretly admitted he actually enjoyed them. Moreover, it was really not easy to get these little habits to come back.

The wedding banquet will be held in one and a half month later. Jungkook intended to take some time off after the wedding banquet so he was busy wrapping up all his cases which could be finished. Those cases which could be passed to other people, he had already done that. Earlier, he had also turned down being a special guest host on the tv show “Legal Time”. As for the preparations for the wedding banquet, compiling the invitation list, booking the restaurant etc …… Basically, Jungkook single-handedly took care of everything. In contrast, Lalisa had it really too easy.

In fact, all these things can be handed over to a wedding planner, but Jungkook apparently preferred to do them personally.

Actually, Lalisa also had one problem causing her headache, she could not find a bridesmaid.

Somi was out of the question because she had quickly registered for a marriage license right after Lunar New Year.

Jisoo was even more inappropriate. When she heard about Lalisa’s wedding, Jisoo was mad and admonished Lalisa for concealing the true circumstances of her marriage from the good, honest and innocent people. In the end Lalisa had to treat her to several great meals to sooth her. When Lalisa mentioned wanting her to be the bridesmaid, Jisoo screamed: “No, if I’m the bridesmaid again, I’ll never get married!”

Jisoo’s frightened expression made Lalisa felt very guilty.

There was also Rosé. After hearing from Jungkook about the wedding, she called Lalisa and her manner of speaking was a lot gentler than the last time they met. She even said she wanted to be the matchmaker.

In short, Rosé also did not want to be a bridesmaid.

Finally, the person chosen to be the bridesmaid was somewhat unexpected.

That night, Jungkook was in the bedroom looking at some important documents, so he instructed Lalisa not to talk to him.
Lalisa was lying on the bed and writing the wedding invitations. The list was drafted earlier by Jungkook, so she only needed to copy them neatly. But, what could this word be? Jungkook’s handwriting was scarcely legible.

Lalisa turned the paper this way and that way for a long time.

Yet, she still did not know!

Biting the pen, should she ask Jungkook? She looked up to see him concentrating his attention……

He had already said not to talk to him……

Forget it, better not ask, just skip it and come back later!

Of course, Lalisa is not an obedient person. Previously, while at university, she was good at agreeing overtly, but opposing in secret. But Jungkook at that time would at most show any angry face, then lectured her with a few words. However, after they got married, it was different now. Jungkook’s way of ‘punishing’ her was simply without any restraint. Truth to tell, Lalisa was truly afraid of him.

Lalisa blushed when thinking about it. A Jungkook like now, she could not have imagined back then.

But how boring…… copying some more, copying some more…… Lalisa could not take it anymore. She took a blank piece of paper and wrote a few words.