Epilogue 3.3 :Year After Year

Lalisa’s life after marriage was good. Somi was most envious of her flexible working hours and also that she can run around outside during working hours. As for her frequently going conveniently to look for her husband to have a meal or calling a driver with the surname He to pick her up after traveling far and so on, Somi has already gave up on being envious of her. Lalisa accompanied her to go for a check-up today so Somi took this opportunity to complain once again: “You are still the happiest, so carefree. I am afraid I won’t have time to go shopping soon as I’ll need to stay at home and take care of the kid every day. Arrrgh, this is all Chan’s fault because I don’t have the slightest urge to have a child so early.”

“It is not early, this is the best time to give birth.” Lalisa said.

Actually, Somi was not really complaining so when Lalisa said that, she felt happy. She was concerned about Lalisa: “Then when are you and Jungkook planning to have a child?”

“I’ve always wanted ah.”

Somi understood their situation, thought for a moment before saying: “Lalisa, do you think it could be because of auntie and uncle? As a result, Jungkook is a little conflicted about having a child?”

Lalisa said in anguish: “I don’t know. I guess there must be a little la. Aiya, let nature take its course.”

Somi gave birth to a daughter. The little girl was very cute and fair. Lalisa liked her very much and visited Somi every few days.

Sometimes, Jungkook went with her, but when he was busy, he picked her up at night. The little girl was very fond of her uncle. Whenever Jungkook came, she would “squeak,” wanting her uncle to carry her. At that time, the aunt and everyone else can only stand aside.
Somi smiled when looking at her daughter pestering her uncle. She turned her head to speak to Lalisa: “I can see that Jungkook doesn’t dislike kids. Shouldn’t you find an opportunity to have a proper chat with him?”

Lalisa looked at her and nodded her head.

She cannot conceal what was in her heart. Thus, after they came out of Somi’s house, she can’t help but ask about the doubts in her heart: “Jungkook, you don’t like kids?”

“No.”

“Is it because of the relationship with your father and mother?”

She did not beat around the bush, only holding Jungkook’s hand while saying this.

Jungkook frowned: “What foolish thoughts are you having?”

“Then why?”

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and fixed his attention on her. He wanted to say something, but said nothing. A trace of rarely seen awkwardness gradually appeared on his face. In the end, he said in a helpless tone: “I am thinking that we’ve just got together so I don’t want another person to join in the fun.”

Lalisa widened her eyes. Huh, what kind of reason was that ……

As it turned out, that was the reason ……

Then she could not help but laugh.

Jungkook felt a bit annoyed and said: “Since you are so desperate to have a child, then we’ll have one.”

“Huh?” Lalisa stopped laughing and looked at him.

“Let nature take its course.” Jungkook’s meaning was not to painstakingly go and conceive a child.

However, Lalisa was too happy. She immediately threw herself on him and hugged him happily: “Jungkook, we quickly go home to let nature take its course!”