Epilogue 3.2 : Year After Year

The 'teaching' activity continued for a long time before finishing.

Jungkook continued to teach diligently, making Lalisa extremely tired. Finally, she laid limply on his sturdy chest. A deep and low male voice chuckled beside her ear: "Who is the loser?"

"Me ah, me ah! My hubby is the most awesome." Lalisa has always been very adaptive to circumstances. She flattered him by calling him "hubby," a term which she seldom used. Jungkook looked like he wanted to continue teaching. If she was reluctant to admit her mistake again, she will be asking for trouble.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook scorching hot hand has already landed on the danger zone: "You praise me like this, I really want to serve you once more to repay you."

"Do not ah." Lalisa really begged for mercy, "I still need to go out to take outdoor shots tomorrow."

"Knock it off." She grabbed his hand, clasped their hands together, interlocking their fingers and swayed.

Jungkook snorted, which meant he was letting her off. After flattering him, Lalisa quickly changed the topic. After a while, she thought about the book she read before, sighed softly and said: "If there is really such a thing to travel back to the past, I really want to return to the age of nineteen."

"Oh, then?" Jungkook sounded indolent like someone who had eaten his fill.

"Then I'll not go away and try to make everyone live well." Lalisa's tone suddenly sounded a bit sad.

Jungkook knew she was thinking about her father and patted her gently twice. After all, the matter was a long time ago. Lalisa was lost in thought for a while, then gradually let go and not think about it anymore.

Jungkook did not want her to think too much about it and pretended to suspect something: "How are you going to make me live well? Don't need me to attentively watch you to ensure you study? Or you can pass the eight hundred meters test yourself? Or don't need me to queue up every Wednesday to scramble for sweet and sour spare ribs?"
He gave her a look of disdain and unbearable look at the past. However, Lalisa was stirred to laughter by him. At that time, the sweet and sour spare ribs in the canteen was a big thing, but she had many classes on Wednesday. Thus every time, Lalisa has to urge Jungkook in advance, that if she finished her class late tomorrow, he has to help her to scramble for the sweet and sour spare ribs, must go ah.

Lalisa rubbed again his leg and said: "Jungkook, we'll eat sweet and sour spare ribs tomorrow."

Jungkook: " ...... If you don't want to do it again, don't simply rub."

She had already sacrificed once when he blew her hair. No, it was twice. Lalisa certainly did not want to sacrifice once again for sweet and sour spare ribs, so she immediately became well-behaved. Lying under the quilt, she thought for a long time about her usefulness. Finally, she sighed and said: "At least with me around, you will not have stomach problems."

"You?" Jungkook bluntly questioned her: "Can you take care of me?"

Lalisa considered her own strengths and shook her head: "Probably not. But! You have to take care of me." She turned her body and propped up her chin. Then she looked at him with her sparkling eyes and said: "At the same time, you can also take good care of yourself."

The great lawyer was speechless for a moment. Then he reached out to pinch someone's face to see if it has thickened.

While dodging his hands, Lalisa analyzed for him: "Before when you were busy, I always went to look for you to have a meal. In order that I won't be hungry, you will eat with me. By the time you are working, I'll be in the fourth year of university. Then I won't have many classes so I'll certainly come to look for you every day. We'll eat together so you won't have eating disorders. Oh, but the university is quite far from your office. I'll be exhausted."