Chapter 2: Chicken & Waffles

7: 08 am : Saturday , Hollywood

Chanel's POV
Ight so it early as hell and we half way up. We had to get up early so we can get dressed and be at the building.

The girls got up and got ready for the morning. "What y'all want to eat!" Shouted Rose mom. The girls started to think all they could of was some Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. " Can we got to Roscoe's." Yelled Rose. " Yeah hurry y'all asses up so we can get there before it get crowed." Said Rose's mom.

The girls got dressed as fast as they could.
Chanel wore some black tights and gray big dress kind of looking shirt with some black strap sandals. "Ooo yass!" Rose and Tara. Tara wore a blue crop top wit a white maxi shirt with some regular blue slip ons. Finally, Rose had on a floral print dress and she slipped on her black flats. " okay, we ready to go." Said the girls. They all got in the car and they were on there way to Roscoe's. When suddenly all they phones buzzed and on their phones said " YouNow: yass omg Devin_Gordon10 is live." The girls knew what that meant. They all tsp the notfication and there on their screen was the bomb digz. " Hey diggaz , we can't wait to see all y'all cuties tonight Club Nokia @ 7 o'clock." Said the boys. " omg I can't wait to see my bby Devin with his fine ahh" said Tara.
10 minutes later
8:30 @ Roscoe's

" Hello ladies. Can I take yal order." Said the waitress. The girls started ordering their food. While, waiting for they food Chanel got a Insta notification from @_the_ bomb_digz. She went on IG and saw a picture of Devin , Kevin , and Daniel all in they fresh kicks and icy chains. " Aye y'all look on IG. They just posted a pic." Said Chanel. All the girls looked at there phones and liked the picture. After awhile, their food came. They all got the same thing 2 waffles and a breast. " Hope you enjoy." Said the waitress.