Chapter 15: Im back digaz

After they was done with they food they got in the car and drove to Tara house.

Once they got there they saw to cars and one was Tara's and one looked hella familiar. Rose raised and eyebrow she tried to figure out who car it was until Chanel snapped her back into reality. They got out the car and ran up the porch. They door was cracked open but the screen was shut. Chanel rung the door bell. * ding dong * no one came to the door. She hit it again * ding dong * still no answer but this time they heard giggling.

Chanel - Fuck we standin out herr for come on.

Chanel opened the door and they both tipped toed into the house.

* giggles and a guy laughing *

Chanel & Rose tipped toed up the stairs. They saw Tara's door open and it seemed to be the cause of the noise. Rose with her nosey ass calmly walked by the door and peeped in.

Chanel's POV
Rose crazy ass walked up to the door like we ain't just sneak in this bitch house I still heard Tara giggling that shii so ugly she sound like a fucking bird. OH SHIT !!! WHAT TF JUSS HAPPENED!?

"Ashley wants wrong yo what did you see" Chanel asked. * cryingnon the low* " Dddd-daniel he's in there he kissing her. She all on top of him and shii wh-why yo I fucking hate her." She says. " Hell nah what the fuck stay here we bout to go see what this bout!!" Chanel says. Chanel bust in the door. She was angry as hell ain't nobody mess with Rose and get away with it.

Daniel's POV
"Chanel chill what are you doing her.?" I say. Then Chanel start hittin Tara left and right. She got on top of her and started banging her head on the floor. Tara tried to kick her off but it was no use. Chanel got up and started stomped on her throat. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE REALLY MILLY ROCKING ON THE BITCH. This girl crazy. How did she know I was here. Chanel finally stopped once she saw blood. She ran out and I looked out the window and saw her and Rose drive away. Fuckkkk what did I just do.? Rose is going to kill me I hope she ain't see anything.

"THAT FUCKING POWDER DONUT ASS HOE GOT ME FUCKED UP. HE OVER THERE FUCKING HER. WHILE IM OVER HERE STRESS TRYING TO BE A NICE LIL CARING BITCH!!" Rose screamed. " you know what I don't care ima juss get a new nigga fuck Daniel he can suck my dick." Rose said. She was still driving she was past the speed limit. She was heated and she was tempted to burn Tara and Daniel house down. But she already been to jail and she ain't tryna go back. ( I'm deadass)

They drove back to Rose house and she was bawlin sum tears.

"Rose why you crying over this bitch made ass nigga?" Chanel asked. She stopped crying. She hesitated to answer the question.

"Bbb-because I'm pregnant." She said lowly.

It was silent.
(we juss gon assume everybody 18 ok?ok)
Devin's POV
D.gord eh heh. Wassuh uh y'all well look that was my plan along yo. I knew Tara wanted to get back at the girls and I wanted my boys back. Shii we ain't been in the bomb shelter in a bit and I been working on this new mash up. *ring ring* Oh look who it is.

Daniel: *crying* dev..

Devin: *holding in laughter* yeooo what's wrong bud?

Daniel: Mane I fucked up Rose caught me with Tara.

Devin: Tara... What you doing with her I thought you and Rose was a thang?

Daniel: We are .. Ww-well we WAS. I love Tara but Rose was my baby my one and only. I don't know why I did it.

Devin: Look I gotta go my mama naggin but just talk to her. If it don't work out you always got Tara.

*call end*

My mans really hurt I ain't know bro was gonna cry with his emotional ass. My mama ain't even say nothing I was just getting tired of hearing him whine about her. Like damn was not that good. Oops.. she ain't tell y'all. Welp.

Chanel's POV
I know she ain't said what I think she just said. This bitch the same one who ain't come to no parties , never had her first kiss or bf til 11th grade , and always told us to be children of god is PREGNANT?¿

"WAIT PAUSE... WHO??! WHEN??! HOW!?? WAIT THE REAL QUESTION IS IT DANIEL'S??" I basically yell.

She just looks at me what the tf does staring into my soul gone fucking do.

"HELLO ROSE WAKE YA ASS UP" I say snapping.

" ok look chanel I don't know if it his. It was one time fam. Bro was irritating me so I had left and went to burger king he was there and we went to his place and you know blah blah blah and I wasn't feeling right and I went to the doctor and they said I'm 7 weeks" she says trying not to cry.

She has to be lying. She ain't did nothing dirty in her life. Her so called baby eyes aint babies no more.

"Soooo..... Who tf is he ???!" I say getting impatient.

"Its.....

Kevin's POV
Washpoppin I aint been in this piece in a bit. Well im at baby gap cos Chanel asked for a some clothes nigga sike I ain't spending no money. I told her ass no and she said " you actin funny". So I said " the only thing you getting is this tip ask me for something else you must be on something". Her got in her feelings and she went to her mama house I ain't talk to her since and that was like 3 days ago. But nah really I'm at H&M and got her some crop tops that she been asking for. I'm such a nice boyfriend I know. For real though im ready to get back in the studio. My mans daniel need to stop being all soft and man up he the one that cheated on Rose. Oh y'all thought I aint no well this how I found out.

I went to Dev house to get my hat I let him use and when Mama Shauna opened the door I asked where Dev was at she said " oh with a friend in the den" so I skip my nosey ass down there and stop at the fifth step and that's when I saw Tara. She had said " so how you know daniel like me again " and Dev said " he a sucker just tell him you got candy his ass is there. But you got to figure out a way for Rose to know he there. " Well they invited me to go to the mall with them but I told them my mama told me to watch some kids and that's where Daniel come in but I think they gon come over just to be some nosey bitches"

That's all I remember but Daniel had called me crying and I acted like I aint say nothing cos I ain't no snitch. But I'm abt to dip cos I see digaz coming my wayyyyy "Heyy ma how you doing"

***
Vote & Comment
I hope you like this chapter I ain't been on here in months damnnn. - bigdaddyk