Chapter 7: Curtian Call

9:26 Backstage @ The Bomb Digz Concert.

They all went backstage , they all sat down on these bright red couchs. Daniel & Rose sat on one couch while Devin , Kevin , and Chanel on the other. Devin turned on Get Used to This by them.

They all started jammin out to it. Rose and Chanel started dancing. They started sterling and all. The boys were in awe.

Kevin / Devin: Chanel got a phatty. She so nice and chill. She the whole package. I'm definitely try a hit.

Devin / Kevin: Hol up Kev , what about Rose?

Kevin / Devin: She cute and all but , it seem like Daniel feelin her.

After , the music had stop , the girls sat back down in they seats.

Bing. Bing. Ding.
Chanel's phone went off. She looked at it , her eyes got big.

Kevin / Chanel: What's wrong?

Chanel / Kevin: Oh , nothin.

But , it was something , it was Tara. Chanel press's ignore , she knew it would make Tara made that she didn't answer but , Chanel didn't care. All she cared any was Kevin.

Daniel and Rose were getting real close. They was cuddled up on the love seat.

Daniel / Rose: Umm I know we just met and all but , I'm really feeling you. Well , can I have your number.?

Rose was shoked , Daniel Veda wants my number , she thought but didn't say out loud.

Rose / Daniel: Yea , it's 323 - 620 - 5611

Daniel was so happy. Finally a girl who doesn't even care that all these other girls on me. Hopefully she can be mine , he thought.

Kevin and Chanel were on the other couch listening to music , looking for some new covers for them to do.

Kevin / Chanel: Y'know we should really go out sometime.

Chanel couldn't even process write. She thought about saying yes but , then right when it was about to roll off her tounge , her phone went off , it was Tara , again. Chanel hit ignore again she was not about to let anyone ruin this moment.

Chanel / Kevin: Yes , yes we should. Here give me your phone I'll give you my number.

As she was putting her number in his phone , she realized it was almost.

Chanel / Rose: Rose , what time did you tell yo momma to come get us ?

Rose / Chanel: 11:30 , why?

Chanel / Rose: Well , its 11:28 and we not even outside.

Rose had forgotten her mom was supposed to pick her up , she was so into Daniel she forgot what time it was.

Rose: Sorry guys , we gotta go but , I had a great time with yall.

Chanel: Yeah , can't wait for next time.

The boys: Byeeee!

As the girls , got in the car Rose got a phone call , it was from Tara. She looked at her and showed her the phone. Chanel nodded and said put it on speaker.

Rose: * puts phone on speaker * Hello?

Tara: So , how was it.?