Chapter 10: Its a Shame

9:00 a.m Devin's house

Devin's POV
I gotta say its a shame that Kev and Daniel spending time with the these little hoes. I know they just trying to play my boiis. I see they posting pics and shit. But , they can't even text a nigga back. I got them. Watch.

Buzz. Buzz.

A DM on Instagram came up on his notification wall. It was from Tara.

Messages:

@QueenTarTar: I see you have been with yo little so could friends.

Devin: Same with you. To be honest they lowkey been dissing me and yo friends ain't making it no better.

Tara: Well , they been dodging my calls. Them bitches get on my nerves. They think everyone likes them and not everyone does. So , now its time to hurt like they hurt us.

Devin: You a crazy chick but , I like it what's your plan.

Tara: The plan is to.......

Back @ Chanel's house
10:35 a.m

Chanel was getting the hit ups. Everyone wanted to know if her and Kevin were dating. And to be honest , she didn't even know herself. Until , Kevin posted some thing on twitter.

@keviekev_ Yesterday was pawpin with my bby. I already miss her. @DaaChanel.

Chanel was so worried. She knew Tara was gon see and it was going to make her mad. Even though , they haven't been talking to Tara and she wasn't feeling her vibes like that. Chanel was still a little afraid of her.

So , Chanel text him...

Chanel: So , we a thang now?

It took him a minute to text back.

Kevin: Are we? I thought we were after all we was all on each other.

Chanel thought , he was right but , still he could of at least said something.

Chanel: Sorry , I acted all rude. But , your my first everything and its just a lot to come at. Ya' know?

Kevin: Not really , cause your my first girl.

Chanel was shocked , Kevin Alston , never had a girlfriend.

Chanel: Aww , I feel so loved.

Kevin: You are baby , so , when can we meet up just me and you.?

Chanel didn't want to go alone but , she also didn't want to turn him down. She thought about. Well , this would give us more time to do the things we can't do in public , she thought.

Chanel: So , where are we going and this time tell me.

Kevin: Okay , Okay umm what about the movies , unfriended?

Chanel: What time?

Kevin: When yo hear the door bell just be ready.

Chanel raced to get dressed. She put on some black jeans that makes her booty look nice , a white tank top and some black sneakers. She put on some silver accessories and put her hair in a messy bun.

She was ready to go. Then , she heard the doorbell.

Ding. Dong.

That was quick she thought , she told her mom that she was leaving , her mom didn't even care as long as she was back before 1. She opened the door and jumped on Kevin , he picked her up and swung her around. He put her down and kissed her.

Kevin: You ready?

Chanel was so excited she couldn't wait to spend the day with him. They got in the car and the driver took them to the Rave. They were to stay there until he called to say he was there to pick them up.

They hopped out the car and headed to the movie theaters.

They went to the booth and got some tickets to unfriended. While , they were walking into the building some girls walked bye and said....

Girls: Hey baby. Ugh , why you with that when you could be with us.

Chanel got mad.

Chanel: Why would he want to be around some little whores like y'all. Get to stepping.

They girls rolled their eyes and walked away. Kevin could tell she jealous. So , they rushed in to get some drinks and popcorn. Chanel got her large cup and filled it coke. Kevin got an icee , he mixed the colors blue and cherry while , he was sipping on the straw. Chanel asked for some.

Chanel: Can I have some?

Kevin: Nah , cause I don't know where yo tounge been.

Chanel: Boii don't play its been down yo throat.

He laughed and gave her the cup. She took at sip and they head towards the room where the movie was playing. They got a seat and the very top row.

Back to Tara and Devin....

Tara and Devin met up and decided to make the plan to set the specific date and time they were going to get back at Rose and Chanel.

If you wanna know what happens on Chanel and Kevin's date or what Tara and Devin plan on doing keep on reading to find out.