Chapter 8: Double Dip

9:00 @ Rose 's house

Rose was on the phone with Daniel , when Chanel got up. Chanel looked at Rose and she asked..

Chanel: Who are you talking to? * whispering *

Rose: Daniel * mouthing the name *

Chanel was so happy for Rose but , at the same time she was lowkey jealous that Rose 's boo called her before Kevin did.

Chanel pretended it didn't matter. But , it really hurt her.

Rose / Daniel: Yes , I mean , no what about Chanel. I can't just leave her by herself.

Daniel paused. He couldn't be rude so , he just thought of the nicest thing to say.

Daniel / Rose: Okay , Rose don't say nothing to Chanel yet , but I think Kevin is planning on asking her out today , too. But , promise me you won't tell.

Rose was tempered to tell Chanel , she was so happy for her friend. But , she always wanted her and Daniel to trust each other. So , she...

Rose / Daniel: Okay , okay I won't just text me the details on where we're going and what time I should be there.

Daniel / Rose: Ight , and just know your going to have fun.

Beep , beep , beep.

Chanel: Sooo , what did he say.

Rose: Oh , nothing just that his taking me on a date.!

They both scream in excitement. Chanel was definitely jealuos. How she just Hon leave me here by myself like that? She thought

Tara's POV

I still can't believe Chanel , didn't answer the phone.
Like I know you with TBD. But , she knew I wanted to meet Devin. I know that big forehead having ass girl Rose was lying. She was in the same room as her , I know she heard her phone ringing.

Beep , beep.
It was a post notification from @devin_gordon.

Tara clicked the notfication.

Tara: WTF!!!!!

There right on her screen was a picture of Devin , Kevin , Chanel , Daniel and Rose.

Tara: Them liars. They gon get the ass beat.
Wait , I can't go to juvy again. But , I know what I will do...

Back at Rose's house
10:45

Rose: I'm sorry Chanel , I didn't know he was going to ask me out.

Chanel: Just save i......

Ding , Ding , Ding.
Chanel's phone rang.

Chanel: * gasp * Its him.

Rose: Answer it!!

Chanel answered it. Rose noticed she started smiling extra big.

Chanel / Kevin: Yes , okay tell me where we should meet up at. Ight , bye.

Rose: What did he say! What did he say!?

Chanel: He said that we going on a date with you and Daniel.

Rose already knew what was happening. But , she had to keep it a secret. So , Chanel wouldn't get mad at her.

Rose: Well , then we should be getting ready.

Chanel put on some grey high waisted pants with a purple crop top and her favorite pair of Jordan's.
Rose on a white tank top some black jeans with her all black air maxs. She wrapped her flannel around her waist.

As soon as they were done...

Ding. Dong.

They both raced to the door. They peeked out the little hole in the door. It was them , Daniel and Kevin.

The girls looked at each other and turned red. They both excited but , worried that didn't want the date to end bad.

Rose unlocked the door and opened it.

The boys stood there , their mouths were basically to the ground.

Daniel: Wow , Rose you look beautiful.

Rose: * blushes * Thank you. You don't look to bad your self.

Daniel was were a white shirt that was a little too big , some light blue jeans that were ripped at the knees and his black converse.

Kevin kept on staring at Chanel , he couldn't be leave his eyes.

Kevin: Chanel , you look hella fine.

Chanel: Omg , * laughs * Thank you.

As they were walking to Daniel's dad , black Range Rover. Daniel grabbed Rose's hand. As he grabbed he act like he was looking at a her hand when , really he was looking at dat ass.

Daniel's POV
Damn I'm one of the luckiest niggas alive.
She so bawm. Like damn , I can't stop looking at her. My dad dropping us off at skyzone. We rented out a area just for us four. But , ima make my move tonight.

All four of them got into the car.

20 minutes later...

Daniel's dad dropped them off at skyzone.

Daniel's dad: I'll come pick y'all up before the building close.

The four teens walked into the building. When , Rose turned around. She saw Kevin with his arm around Chanel's shoulder. But , she had to turn back around quick so , they didn't see her looking.

As , they got to the front desk the lady gave them the skyzone socks. The boys got orange and the girls got pink. Then , they got the bracelets.

Now let the fun begin. If wanna she what happens at their double date keep on reading.