Chapter 13: Diga Heat

When the girls got home , their phones were blowing up wit notifications.

Chanel looked at her phone.

Chanel: What the fuck , look at all this shit.

All the DMs and comments said the same thing.

" R you and so and so dating?. "
" When was y'all gon tell somebody? "

The girls thought to themselves I didnt post none and neither did the boiis and Devin wasn't on his phone all night.

Bing. Bing.

It was an unknown number.

Text Messages:

Unknown: Oh , I wonder who told. If y'all don't brake up wit Daniel & Kevin. Everyone will see y'all nasty asses for who y'all really are. I got dem videos of y'all , so don't trip. Yall got 2 days to brake up with them or else.

Chanel: Bitch , you funny we already know who dis is , so nigga don't trip. Yo ass was on yo phone all night you not slick. Devin don't want yo ass he is just being nice. So , you sleepin.

Rose: Go head n post em. Shit send them to me I'll post them my damn self.

Ended Convo

Chanel: This trick real life funny , like she think we give af let them thirsty ass hoes come find us watch what gon happen.

Rose: On daddies , like Daniel didn't think I was a hoe when he was kissing all up on me.

*high fives each other*

Kevin's House
4:00

Kevin and Daniel were both lurkin on the girls instagrams. They saw the comments and decided to do something about it.

Kevin's Snapchat: Until , further notice we will not be doing younows , posting , or tweeting , we as in me and Daniel. He said.

Right after , he posted it a whole bunch of girls began to threaten Chanel and Rose.

Chanel: These hoes really salty like what we do.

Rose: On daddies , like on everything they can catch these hands , but , how much you bet when we face to face the ain't gon do shit.

Chanel's POV
We can fight and all but , I don't think the boiis would appreciate that like I know we together and all but , still the digaz are what for them where they are today. I don't even know ima ask Kevin what all 4 of us should do. But , if Tara don't cut the shit , she might get exposed I hope she didn't forget about her exes.

Chanel: I think we should have a little "talk" with our ol friend Tara.

Rose: I see what you mean but , we can't be doing know stupid shit cause them she will some how let all the digaz and they mommas know.

* Chanel nods in agreement *

Text Messages:

Chanel: Hey Tara long time no talk. I notice since we got wit the boiis , we act like we don't know nobody no mo but , I would like to fix that. Do you wanna go to the mall with us later on today.?

Tara: typing....

Tara: Sureeeee , I guess we could. I'll be @ yo house in a minute.

Do you think Tara will do something grimy or she sincerely wants things back the way it was.