Chapter 14: Ditchin' Spree

It was time for the girls , Chanel & Rose , to meet up with Tara. They was getting ready when....

* ring , ring , nigga*

Messages:

Tara: Um... Tbh I really wanna go to the mall wit y'all but , my momma wants me to watch my lil cousins.

Chanel: Oh , its fine juss hit us up if you change yo mind.

Rose: Yea juss call we will pick you up

Tara: Okay I will.

End Messages.

The girls continued what they was doing in silence. Until , Rose couldn't take it anymore.

Rose: That hoe up to something and ima find out what it is.

Chanel eyes bigger than ever.

Chanel: What you tryna do?

Rose thought about it , then the perfect plan got in to her head.

Rose: First , we gon let me mom take us to the mall , then we gon stay in there for like a good 30 minutes just in case my momma still around. We gon go to the girls dressing room change into some casual clothes and then we gon take the bus back to the nearest bus stop to my house and then , we gon walk to Tara house and see if she really is home. If she is we gon go inside and surprise her ass. But , if she not we gon ask her momma where her ass at so we can whoop that bitch.

After Rose was done , she turned Chanel. She was laying there fake sleepin.

Rose: * pushes her laughing* Bitch don't ever.!!

Chanel: Who you callin a bitch trick.. *laughin* Yo ass was think of this plan , huh?

Rose: * scrunch eyebrows* Hell yeah , I'm tired of that sneaky fuckin dog. She need to be put in her place or on a leash. *laughs*

A few minutes later .

The girls were finally at the mall , they hopped out the car , which aint a porshe , they headed straight for the mall. Once in the mall they went into Forever 21 , H&M , Old Navy , and then Panda Express. They bought a few things and while they ate they food , they talked about the plan.

Rose: *eating* So , when we done eating we gon go get dressed and then , walk to the bus stop down the way and then go from there , alright?

Chanel nodded her head. They was almost done with they food and it was definitely time to see what Tara was really up too.