CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Hey Guys!
I totally forgot I promised to update and it's literally 11:55PM right now 😂 I'm sorry please.

Once again, thank you guys so much for getting me to 1k+ reads, I'm so happy likeeeee🥺❤️ and we're growing even more daily. Jeez, Evan would be so proud of me.

Amazing new cover by Donaldprince
Thank you so much ❤️

Guysss, do you like the cover?!
Tell me everything you wanna say.

Don't skip the A/N at the end of the chapter.

SIXTEEN

SEBASTIAN

    I didn't know when a sigh escaped my lips. Not an exasperated one though, more like a sigh of relief. I was relieved that Willow was fine. I couldn't say I was the happiest, we were all happpy, but then there was Larisa. Nothing beat the girl's expression this morning, when she was told that Willow had regained consciousness and we could go see her. The excitement she displayed, it was beautiful.

All we had was God to thank.

With the vitality of the organ Willow had damaged, the chances of her survival were.. well, narrow, just as the doctor had told us. Yet, she'd survived, and was awake in just a day.

Isn't He wonderful?

"See how you're smiling like mumu", Maia's voice brought me back to the present. I glanced back at the petite girl who was now standing next to me. She was looking up at me, a knowing smile on her face. Of course she knew why I was smiling - although I didn't know that I'd been smiling. All eight of us had enough reason to smile. However, there was a hint of slyness in her expression, as if she was teasing me. And I knew too well what she'd be teasing me about.

A girl, in a romantic way.

Abeg.

"Maia" I acknowledged her, taking a seat after she did and facing the front of the class, where our trainer, Miss Sonia, stood, probably unpacking equipment for today's lesson. Of course the light skinned lady had asked us to simply call her "Sonia", however, I couldn't bring myself to, as I guessed she was a couple of years older than I was, and she was my teacher.

"May I ask why you're attending a beauty class, Sebastian?" Maia asked, looking at me quite skeptically. I wasn't the only boy attending the class, so I didn't understand why she looked at me that way. Tilting my head to the side a little, I flashed her a smile before replying.

"It's never wrong to learn something new, Mai" I replied simply and she smiled with a nod that seemed somewhat approving.

"We're doing acrylics today" she gestured towards the front of the class where Miss Sonia was now distributing clear nails along with other accessories on each table until she got to ours. There was a bag of clear nails, at least four bottles of polish, nail files, something that looked like an advanced nail cutter, and... Omo, on second thought, I actually knew nothing about the tools on our table. Before I had the chance to ask, Miss Sonia walked back to the front, and began addressing us.

"Good morning, campers, and welcome to day two of our nail art class. So, yesterday, we were introduced to various ways of prepping the nails for manicure, and now, we're going to learn how to fix these nails, as well as design them. The tools on your table are manicure tweezers, nail art tape, dotting tool, thin tip brush, glitter nail polish remover pads, matte top coat, nail polish correcting pen, and then the regular polish and nail glue.