CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Attention! Attention!!

Quiet on the set! Can we please have quiet on the set?
Please brace yourselves, buckle your seatbelts, place your feet flat on the floor and straighten your backs. We are about to dive into the chapter in which Larisa's secret will be revealed to all. Please when it gets to that part, leave your thoughts abeg. I really want to know you guys' takes on the topic.

Now don't mind my seriousness abeggg I just like the MIZ a lot. Iykyk😂❤️✨

Read and be blessed ❤️😔

TWENTY FIVE

LARISA

Exhaling silently, I hit the "Post" button on the anonymous website I'd found online after a round of panicking after I'd watched Evan walk away from me, without a second glance. Proving to me that he really didn't need my help, which I knew deep down he didn't.

He was Evan, afterall. He got everything he wanted, it was too obvious.

I had posted my problem on the website, looking for anonymous answers from all over the world on how to solve this problem. I was convinced that in no time, I would have a solution.

Getting up from my bed, I threw my phone into my purse and walked out of the dorm room with the speed of lightning, before either Funke or Ziora could get to me. I didn't have any energy for a confrontation, neither did I have the strength to come up with excuses as to why I was leaving before breakfast.

Honestly, I was going to see Willow. I needed to see her alone, and there was no way Ziora wouldn't have followed me if she found out I was on my way to see Willow.

Making my way down the corridor to leave the building, I noticed Zaynab exiting her dorm room too. It took me a moment to confirm whether she was Zaynab, because now, she didn't look as quiet and innocent as she usually did. She was putting on a blue floral ruched dress that stopped way, way above her knees, and the neck dipped lower than it should, exposing a larger amount of skin, and her hair was in a low ponytail, with her edges neatly done, and the makeup on her face looked like she was going for a photoshoot. Only when she turned and waved at me did I confirm that she was really Zaynab.

Why was she dressed like that, though?

Shrugging it off as none of my business, I walked out of the building, and on the concrete walkway that led towards the Arena, and the clinic.

"'Risa!" That familiar voice called out to me. Only one person called me that, and the sound of it was enough to leave me glued to my spot. I felt like ice water was poured down my back, as shivers ran down my spine, and goosebumps formed on my arms.

Turning my head a perfect ninety degree, I came to face them; Maina, Dindu and Evan. It was Evan that had called me, so while I stared at them, I silently prayed the Lord my soul to keep.

"Why do you look so tense?" Evan's cool tone tore through my thoughts, as a little chuckle escaped his lips. Finally, I looked at him. He looked beige. For someone who seemed to love to play with colours when it came to his dressing pattern, his choice of sticking to a single colour today was quite surprising. He was in a beige jacket and baggy pants over a white tank top which did well to display his gold chain and Louis Vuitton belt. The look was completed with grey Nike kicks and a grey Louis Vuitton bag.