Get Used to It | One

Warning: Stan Pines is indeed your father and your mother had you when they were both 41. YOUR MOTHER ISN'T EDA! 

It was another lady who left okay?

And Stan decided to start a new life in Connecticut with you as his kid. He found a newfound talent when you were two: He could draw pretty good and he found out he could get paid well being an animator, so he took classes and became a well known animator 

OKAY? GOT IT? THIS IS MY STORY AND I GET TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS

Love you guys <3

6 Months Later: Summer

Your father called up the stairs. "Y/n, your little boyfriends here! And your friends. Are you ready to go?"

You looked up from your very difficult decision. "Not yet! Hunter!" You call. "I need help!"

Hunter who had just hugged his adoptive dad Darius bye, and pat Eberwolf's head, looked at your father for permission.

Stan Pines looked at him and nodded. He looked at your friends. "Do you guys have your things? We're gonna be gone for a two months,"

Hunter rushed up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Mi vida? Are you good?"

You opened the door. "Yeah! I just can't decide if I should bring my laptop or not," You said to him. 

He walked in. "Why would you need your laptop?" He asked you looking at your messy room full of clothes. 

"So me and you can have little movie night dates. There's this roof thing we can sit on, maybe we could have a mini date there, ya know?"

Hunter hummed. "Ohh, then bring it," He said looking at you.

You groaned, "But then I won't have room to bring our games and Ybox!"

He sat on your bed laughing. "Why don't you put it in a separate bag?" He suggests pulling you down with him. You fell on the bed next to him. 

He reached down and grabbed an Amphibia bag you got at a Con. "Like, put your electronics in here,"

You didn't think of that. "Oh! That's actually a good idea!" You grabbed the bag and put your Ybox in, along with your laptop, controllers, and games.

He grabbed your bag full of clothes and utensils and said, "Is that all?" He asked carrying it.

You nodded and swung the Amphibia bag over your shoulder. You both head to the door when you remember. "Wait, I'm forgetting something!" You gasped. 

He looked at you, "What? What is it?"

You grinned and pecked his lips. "Your kiss," You said laughing. 

He blushed rolling his eyes, "Whatever, let's go!" He grabbed your hand with his free one and you both headed down the stairs together. 

Stan looked up. "Ah, there you both are. Alright, we're all here! Let's get in the mini-van!"

You watched your friends laugh and rush out the door. Stan stopped you both. "Hey! No funny business on this roadtrip and vacation! Got it?"

You nodded. "Yes, dad!"

"Yessir." Hunter said solemnly.

You pulled Hunter's hand, "Let's sit together, okay?" You said automatically disregarding what your father said to you both.

Hunter let you pull him to the red mini-van and you both got in the back after stuffing your things in the trunk. 

You both sat next to Gus who was texting his new friends and listening to music with headphones on. 

Amity and Luz sat in the seats in front of you, and Willow sat in the passenger's seat, next to Stan, the driver.

You both buckle up and wait for your dad to enter the van. He soon did after locking the house.

He got in the car. "You all buckled up?" He asked you all.

All of you said yes in unison and he said, "Alright, let's go!"

An hour into the ride, your head was laid on Hunter's shoulder, sleeping. His hand was laced with yours, stuck.

He scrolled through his phone in boredom, occasionally texting a friend named Percy, whom he met two months after going through the portal purposely.

Percy became Hunter's only friend who's genderfluid. Right now, Percy's pronouns are he/him.

 Right now, Percy's pronouns are he/him

Hunter glanced at you, still sleeping. Why was he nervous?

Right. He'll be meeting more of your family. What if they don't like me? He thought, getting anxious. He texted Percy back.

 He texted Percy back

Percy did have a point. Weird, because he's usually always wrong. But still, he couldn't help but worry.