Get Used to It | Seven

My art lol

"I'm sorry to inform you, but we don't have a citizen that looks like your describing..." Blubs said, fixing the papers on his desk. "Maybe that night you both were having hallucinations."

Gus pushed Hunter to the side. "No, we weren't! Look, I even got a picture." Gus placed his phone on the desk and on it it showed the strange boy, clear as day, as Hunter pinned him to the wall.

Sheriff Blubs looked at the picture, picking up the phone. "Kid, we've never seen a kid like this in Gravity Falls."

"What do you mean you haven't seen them! They're literally in the picture!" You said, getting frustrated. You didn't want to be stalked. You didn't want that kid to hurt any of your friends or family!

"We mean that we have seen him in Gravity Falls ourselves."

"Can you do anything, officers?" Stan piped up. "Patrol our shack? Something? I don't want my kid to be hurt by this creep!"

"We can try, but we highly doubt there's this kid stalking yours. Maybe you guys a misunderstanding the situation. Like...your grandkids Mabel and Dipped used to."

Stan slammed his hand on the desk. "You know very well that Mabel and Dipper's 'accusations' proved to be right in the end."

Your friends and Hunter were confused at the sentence. They looked at Dipper's and Mabel.

"We can send patrol cars to watch you home," Blubs said sighing.

Later

The boy was named Kody. They stepped through the forest the next night, ready to go see you again as he did yesterday. 

He paused and saw the patrol cars. "Oh, so they did go to the police?" He muttered.

"Excuse me, kid, what are you-" Durland stopped, seeing him.

Kody looked at the officer pointing the flashlight at them. 

"You're that kid that- the one from the picture the Pines family showed us-"

Out of panic, Kody punched Durland down before stomping on his balls.

Durland cried out, "Blubs! Blubs! I'm hit!"

"Durland!"

There was running and Kody turned quickly, sprinting through the forest, away from the footsteps.

They breathed hard, making sharp turns before hiding behind a tree and slipping down, his legs weak.

I...I didn't mean to hurt him like that- Kody thought, panic flowing through him. Their heart started to race. He scared me- I didn't think anyone would be patrolling around the forest!

Kody looked from behind the tree before turning back forward. I just wanted to see Y/n... Tears started to fill his eyes as they grabbed their head. 

There was a snap of a twig and Kody's head snapped up. 

Mabel held out a grappling hook at Kody, who froze putting his hands up.

"It's you!" She said angrily. "Why are you stalking my cousin!?"

"I-I wasn't-"

"YOU WERE! You literally broke into our home!" She stepped forward and Kody tensed up. "You also tried to steal their hair! I knew those officers weren't going to do anything so I decided to take a look around and- are you crying?"

Kody quickly wiped his eyes. "Uh- I wasn't...crying..."

Mabel narrowed her eyes. "Uh huh. Sure." She gripped onto her weapon. "I shouldn't care because you're a fucking creep, but why were you crying?"

Kody looked at the grappling hook. "Um...I accidentally made a mistake."

"Accidentally?" 

"I punched the deputy and stomped his dick..."

She looked past Kody, amused. "Did you? And you're crying about that? You didn't cry when you punched Hunter."

Kody looked to the side instantly irritated, "I don't like being touched. And he touched me." 

Mabel looked at him, confused. "What? A-Anyway, why are you stalking Y/n?"

"I am not-"

Mabel gave them a look. 

"I just really like them." He said flustered. 

"SO YOU'RE STALKING THEM AND BREAKING INTO OUR HOUSE?!"

"I just- I never leave the house, okay? And the only time I can see them is at night."

"Then leave the house and talk to Y/n normally? And you know they have a boyfriend, right?"

Kody just looked at the grappling hook. "I know. And I can't just leave the house. I'm not allowed to."

Mabel looked around. "Um, you know doors exist right?"

"It's not that, weirdo! My mom doesn't allow me! If I do she beats me-"

Kody and Mabel froze.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A WEIRDO?!" She snapped. 

"IT'S A HABIT!"

They glare at each other. Mabel studied him. "Your mom hits you?"

"No."

"DUDE, you can't trauma dump and stop at that!" Mabel said crossing her arms. The grappling hook momentarily off of Kody.

He watched her carefully. "I. Um. Yeah. She does."

"Dang. Sorry, dude."

Kody shrugged. "It's whatever, I don't care."

"Hey, anyway, can you stop stalking my cousin, please? It's weird and you're gonna end up arrested."

Kody sighed. "Yeah. Fine." They looked away. "I don't have a chance anyway. Against that Hunter guy." He cringed.

"You're just now realizing that?" Mabel questioned.

"Shut up, weirdo."

"Creep." She shot back.

"Braces."

"Redhead."

"Dummy."

"Shorty."

Kody smiled at little. "You should go home." He said getting up. "Don't wanna be caught with me."

Mabel laughed. "Yeah, true. Bye, creep."

Kody walked off. "Whatever, weirdo." He said back. 

As Kody walked home, He felt kind of happy. Other than being a complete weirdo, the girl was cool. She didn't shoot them.