Get Used to It | Two

(F/s)= Favorite snack

Playlist for this book in description and HERE --->

3 hours later

"If I could write you a song to make you fall in love~ I would already have you up under my arm!"

You jerked awake and looked around.

Willow and your dad were singing to the radio. 

You blinked the sleep out of your eyes and looked out the window and saw large mountains and trees. 

"I used up all my tricks, I hope that you like this~ But, you probably won't, you think you're cooler than me!~"

You hummed and looked at Hunter who was looking boredly at his phone at first, but when you woke up, he looked at you.

"You're awake," He pointed out stupidly. 

You smiled. "Yeah, how long was I asleep?" You asked. 

He hesitated before saying, "About...four hours."

Your face darkened as you pulled yourself from his shoulder. "I am so sorry- I- It wasn't uncomfortable for you, was it?"

Hunter smiled and then laughed, "Uh, no. I was fine with it. You looked cute. I didn't want to move."

You felt the car stop and you both realized that you all were parked in a gas station. Stan all gave you 5 dollars and said, "Get what you want, I need to get the van gas. Be back in 5 or I'm leaving you. Got it?"

You all said yes in unison before jumping out of the van and into the gas station store.

You ran to your favorite section and picked up (f/s).

Hunter watched his friends run around to grab candy and things, but Hunter didn't really know what to get.

He followed you and saw you picking up some food. He came up behind you and said, "What's that?" He asked. 

You jumped started and looked at him. "Huh? Oh, this is (f/s)." You looked at him. "Have you never had it?" You asked.

He looked at it, shaking his head slightly. You smiled and grabbed another one, "Here," You said giving it to him. "Help me find a drink," You added pulling his hand slightly to the fridges in the back.

You looked for a certain drink you wanted and grabbed it. You smiled. "Your turn, mi amor,"

He looked at the fridges and grabbed some AriZona sweet tea. Hunter looked at you holding (f/s) and AriZona sweet tea in one hand. With his other hand he laced his fingers with yours, looking at you, "Oh, love, there's this candy I saw in an Ad that I want to try, but...I don't know if I can get it here."

You tilted your head. "What's it called?"

"Sour...I think it's called Sour Patch Kids?"

You lit up, "Yeah, you can get it here! Follow me," 

You pulled him back to the candy section and motioned to the different kinds of Sour Patch Kids. "Take your pick," 

Hunter glanced at the candy and eyed the different kinds. For a few moments, he was trying to pick. Soon, he chose the watermelon Sour Patch Kids.

"That's what you want?" You asked. 

Hunter nodded. "Darius only buys something called Ferrero Rocher for us. Sometimes he gets Eberwolf graham crackers. But he only gets healthy stuff and regular dinner stuff." He smiled at you. "I never get candy much because I'm busy with helping Darius and Eber."

You paid for your snacks and walked out with the others. "Really? Huh, well, if you end up like the Sour Patch Kids, I can get you those when I have the chance,"

Hunter blushed swinging both your connected hands slightly. "Oh, you don't have to do that," 

You laughed. "I'm doing it," He tried to hide the small smile forming but you caught it. "Your smile is cute," You teased.

Hunter's face turned red as he helped you in the van. "Oh, shut up," He muttered. "You're cute," 

You laughed slightly and Hunter sat in the seat next to you. Gus walked past you, faint music could be heard from his headphones. He plopped next to you two. 

Amity and Luz sat in front of you guys and Willow sat in shotgun. Stan looked up from his phone, "You guys got what you wanted?"

You all said yes in unison and he started the car. "Alright, let's go." He said. "Extra change goes to me!"